Knowing how you Oz folks like a beer...

...what about this ? Costs £50  (81 of your dollars I think), and has a warning label attached saying; 'This beer is strong - do not exceed 35ml in one sitting.

At fifty quid a bottle though, I think I'll give it a miss.

http://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2013/11/scotland-whips-up-worlds-strongest-beeragain.html

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

couldn't you just buy one so you can tell us what it tastes like.

Woman Happy

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

can't cop the taste o' guinness, m'self

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

Well, Snakes Venom says it all.

I think us Aussies could beat that. We have a lot more venomous snakes than Scotland.

Erica cheers.jpg

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

i don't like beer at all, actually don't drink at all anymore, vodka and ouzo when i did. Woman LOL snake venom is supposed to be good for wrinkles though.

Woman LOL

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

Don't mention snakes please.

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

Four panelists on a talk show tested it Boris, and all said it tasted nice. One of the makers of the beer said, "Tastes like a liquor rather than a beer, and has a host of different flavours from Bubble Gum to Caramel". So you may want to go to a sweet shop where you can get the same taste, cheaper.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/10/26/bubblegum-flavoured-snake-venom-beer-is-worlds-strongest-and-certainly...

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

now that tastes like my kind of beer - throw in some licorice and black jelly beans and I might even buy 2.

Woman LOL

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

I'll have a caramel thick shake instead -:)

They were saying on the news here that beer sales are at an all time low. Is it the price of it now do you think? There's a new $15 tax on a slab now I think
Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

Beer sales may be low, however, spirits sales must have shot up along with wines.  Something is keeping the youth drunk and disorderly.

DEB

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply