Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Knowing how you Oz folks like a beer...

...what about this ? Costs £50 (81 of your dollars I think), and has a warning label attached saying; 'This beer is strong - do not exceed 35ml in one sitting. At fifty quid a bottle though, I think I'll give it a miss. http://www.pastemagazine.com/a...

What scanners do we have here?

http://www.theage.com.au/travel/travel-news/yes-were-laughing-at-your-naked-body-airport-security-officer-confesses-20140206-323cq.htmlHighlights the obvious issues with airport scanners...the article states those in the U.S. have been changed, to be...

Our ABC under threat

Abbott prepares for war on the ABC Who stands to benefit? The attacks on the ABC are not solely prompted by the acute embarrassment its news coverage has caused the government. Nor is the budget review simply intended to make the ABC more efficient. ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 75 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A question, please.

Population of Australia 23,376,601 - Population of the UK 63,896,071. (approx). Why is it then, that the UK's ebay's Round Table is practically static (often a couple of threads in 48 hours isn't unusual), and yet the equivalent forum over here (Comm...

Mankind's Ingenuity -- Please Take a Bow

Quote: ' Each module is 50 metres high, 25 metres long, 21 metres wide and weighs 2,300 tonnes now embarking on an ocean journey, 7,374 kilometres from the port to an unlikely place – Barrow Island, 60 kilometres off WA’s North Coast The five modules...

Resolved! Ok...which one of you wowsers did it?

and reported my current favourite ad as ..... inappropriate ....... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNWgn2Ki7qcWelcome to the Family (to the tune of when Johnny comes marching home)The family came in two by two hurrah hurrah, Stella and her high heels...

Broken Fingernails....

Do people really whinge about breaking a nail??? hahaaa! I always thought it was one of those things said in a joking way.....not something that a person would really complain about?? Does anyone else know someone who does this...or do you ?

• 57 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Advice please, what do I do, debt that is not mine

I posted about this before re a phone account debt that is not mine.I am trying to get a home loan and I have a big problem getting this because my credit score shows I have an unpaid debt .But it is not mine. I contacted the company and was emailed ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Proof read, or not....

I brought my family a home so that my children could enjoy growing up on the Coast, like I did. I want everyone in the North-West to be able to do the same. Does he want everyone to be bring their houses too. Perhaps strong man classes are on the age...

• 33 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Castaway Lost At Sea For 13 Months

A castaway who says he spent 13 months lost in the Pacific told reporters he thought about killing himself twice, despairing from "hunger and thirst". In an interview to CNN Mexico, Jose Salvador Alvarenga said fear was what stopped him from suicide....

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful