Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

World's Most Excllusive Bar

A US restaurant owner has found himself under fire for allegedly refusing to serve African-American, Hispanic, gay or disabled customers, as well as those who are unemployed. Gary James has run "Gary's Chicaros" in the town of Enid, Oklahoma, for 44 ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Google Glass Will ID You : Name, Photos, Criminal History, Social Media Profiles

Quote: ' A new app will allow total strangers to ID you and pull up all your information, just by looking at you and scanning your face with their Google Glass. The app is called NameTag and it sounds CREEPY. The "real-time facial recognition" softwa...

Supposed Prank Saves Man's Life!

59-year-old Ged Hall of Hartlepool, UK is on the mend and doing well thanks to a stranger who saved his life. As reported by the Hartlepool Mail, last year on the morning of July 12, Ged suffered a brain clot and was drifting in and out of consciousn...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Lift Off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50v-m4yUewI Series 1 trailer90s Aussie Kids TV :D:D

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Who is this?

It's a slow day. Does anyone know who this is? Without googling of course. It is someone we all know and love. Anyone have any other early photos of someone?

And the prince said

Prince Charles visited a flood ravaged part of England and he commented " A jolly good disaster". Does he ever take his foot out of his mouth ? He did then donate 50 thousand pounds to the flood relief but the comment was stupid and not helpfjul for ...

Very explanatory FB. LOL....

This sellers FB left for others is missing something?I wonder what helps this seller decide who gets a " . " and who gets full feedback. LOLFIREPOWER ALTERNATOR FAN BELT TO SUIT DAIHATSU ROCKY 2.0L 3Y 4PK830

• 592 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is anyone here into Smashbooking or Photo Journalling ?

I have just started to get into Smashbooking. It is kind of like scrapbooking but less structured. It is more like scrapbooking on the run. You have a journal already set up and just add photos, ticket stubs, memory pieces and embellisments as you go...

For the Pete Seeger fans

I only just read this and thought I should share Originally from People's World Pete was a troubadour of the sweeping mass organisation of workers by the CIO during the Great Depression. He composed a premature rap, Talkin’ Union filled with humour a...

• 18 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Meal ideas please

I have friends who are about to undertake another round of cancer treatments.I want to try to help out by cooking up a few things they can either use straight away or freeze for later.Any suggestions?

Resolved! Denying Climate Change Isn't Scepticism

Time we had another climate change thread. Maybe siggie will come out to play Denying climate change isn't scepticism – it's 'motivated reasoning'True sceptics test a hypothesis against the evidence, but climate sceptics refuse to accept anything tha...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Queensland police tied to major drug trafficking

THE biggest corruption scandal since the Fitzgerald inquiry, with claims of police in major drug trafficking, is set to rock the force.The allegations centre on the Gold Coast and are believed to concern some members of the Queensland Police Service,...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful