Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to peel a hazelnut

I like hazelnuts, but when used in cooking or desserts, the skins can be very bitter, but they can be tricky little things to peel, eh? A simple method is to heat the nuts in the oven, then rub them inbetween layers of a tea towel. It's pretty effect...

To have or not to have

A couple with 7 children are having a baby with 2 faces in July, both parents on welfare have decided whatever will be will be. The baby girl has one body, 2 arms, 2 legs, one heart and the only difference is that the baby will have 2 faces with 4 ey...

Labor's Primary Vote Down: Newspoll

The latest Newspoll shows Labor's primary vote has fallen and Opposition Leader Bill Shorten's voter satisfaction rating has slumped since December. The poll, conducted on the weekend, shows primary vote support for the Coalition at 41 per cent compa...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Simon Gittany Guilty

http://www.news.com.au/national/what-really-happened-the-murder-trial-of-simon-gittany/story-fncynjr2-1226759925554 Disturbing story. I sense we haven't heard the last of this, I am sure there will be appeals. So sad for the family and friends of Lis...

• 39 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Weekly photo challenge. Theme is LUXURY

Rules,1. Photos must be your own work 2. Photos can be digitally modified/enhanced etc3. Vote for you favourite by clicking the Kudos button4. Photo with most kudos wins. Winner picks next weeks theme5. Play nicely This should be an interesting

Farmers Make Hay To Keep Their Mates Alive

At dawn on Friday, 20 trucks loaded with hay will leave the tiny southern NSW village of Burrumbuttock bound for drought-ravaged Bourke. It's not about saving farms, but saving lives, the organisers say. ''The trucks are heading off to try and stop s...

• 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Bushfires

Stay safe all who reside in the areas affected by the fires. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-02-09/live-victoria-bushfires/5247966 A number of properties in Victoria have been lost as the state battles through its most severe fire threat since Black ...

DECISIONS, DECISIONS!

OK folks, I need advice. the Elephants are looking for a new car. Our little shopping trolley (Suzuki Swift) has served us faithfully for 21 years and has nearly 300,000 ks on the clock, but it is now fast approaching retirement. We want something sm...