Let's get Ready to Rumble: "A man should have a wife for the family and a mistress for pleasure"

Go.

Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Let's get Ready to Rumble: "A man should have a wife for the family and a mistress for pleasure"

In order to ponder this proposal, I need to know what gender the mistress is?

Message 2 of 21
Latest reply

A mistress by  definition is a chick. 

Message 3 of 21
Latest reply

Well that's your opinion cutie pie. Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 21
Latest reply

Is your statement something you wish for, Bob?

Erica

Message 5 of 21
Latest reply

When a man truly loves his wife and his wife truly loves him, he wouldn't want a mistress ! (Neither would she)

image host
Message 6 of 21
Latest reply

I'd be happy with a yoyo

Message 7 of 21
Latest reply

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

When a man truly loves his wife and his wife truly loves him, he wouldn't want a mistress ! (Neither would she)

Some couples are totally in love, but the zing is gone, possibly in one of the two! This can happen for many understandable reasons. What is the solution when this occurs? What Bob is touching on is a possible solution, albeit it not for the reasons he is suggesting IMO.

Message 9 of 21
Latest reply

i see zings go past my house all the time

Message 10 of 21
Latest reply