Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! And now for something completely different, sadly

Actor and director Terry Jones, a founding member of Britain's zany Monty Python comedy team, has been diagnosed with a severe form of dementia. Jones, 74, is a member of Monty Python's Flying Circus, formed in the late 1960s with John Cleese, Eric I...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Resolved! Four Day Music Challenge: The theme is TRAINS'N'PLANES (in the title or lyrics)

Ends approx 8pm Adelaide time on September 25th (sunday)NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE This is to accomodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid.The poster of the video which has recei...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 39 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Comments please

What would you do?? A wife asked her husband to drop her off at a friends house, where a wedding reception was taking place. He responded that he would be too busy throughout the day in the office, and gave her some money to use as taxi for transport...

Resolved! Caption This #61

Hello everyone! The winner is chosen by Kudos. The winner to choose new picture and the closing time to suit. In case of a draw, OP will choose the winner. Caption This #61 closes Friday 23 September - Evening sometime. Good luck and have fun.

• 27 replies
  • 3 Helpful

poor old garbo loses his job

ok, when i was much younger garbage was collected by a truck with a driver and usually 3 or 4 men on the back collecting and emptying bins into the truck. then a revolution came, new trucks and bins, clever trucks that emptied the bins all on their o...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mammal boffins say a light festival in Alice Springs could harm black footed rock wallabies

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/sep/21/interfering-southerner-cartoons-presents-the-wallaby-laser-death-festival "Concerns that a light festival in central Australia could affect a vulnerable population of rock wallaby has led to more ...

Cartoon by First Dog on the Moon.jpg
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Four Day Music Challenge: The theme is items you'd find in the kitchen (in the title or lyrics)

Ends approx 7pm Sydney time on September 21stNO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE This is to accomodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid.The poster of the video which has received the mos...

• 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful

liberals choose easy targets as usual

Young carers fear being depicted as a burden on society, Carers NSW says http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-20/young-carers-'fear-being-depicted-as-a-burden-on-society'/7862930 its like a never ending record with the liberal party. its allways those ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Thermomix Tips

I have ordered mine today, not going to change my mind as my lovely mummy is buying it for me. I'm interested in the more healthy side of cooking, fresh vegies and herbs etc without additives of any kind. For those that have one, which pages and reci...

Monman12

HI Guys, I'm not sure how much John has been recently posting on this site, but I will make this brief.John (monman12) passed away this morning at approx 3am from a rare illness, that he had been keeping a secret. I hope you loved him, or better stil...

• 86 replies
  • 2 Helpful

how low can you go?

Man refused bail after allegedly stealing from woman trapped in car crash wreckage http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-15/couple-charged-alleged-theft-of-credit-cards-of-fatal-crash-site/7846278

• 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful

staffies and greyhound owners

I was wondering if anyone has these dogs as pets,if so do you find them nice dogs?I had a little mini foxie who passed 12 weeks ago at 19. I got a beautiful old boy corgi x on gumtree 10 weeks ago as I was awfully depressed with no doggie friend for ...

• 47 replies
  • 0 Helpful