Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

42 things in life.

42 things in life.. by tommy.irene » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:03 pm This is something we should all read at least once a week!!!!! Make sure you read to the end!!!!!! 1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.3...

The schoolkids bonus.....

I can't be bothered waiting half an hour on the phone to the FAO, lol. I just wanted to know if the schookids bonus payable sometime this month, is applicable to children in Prep? TIA

The Bush Fires

Please let us know if you're in a bad area All the best to everyone......please made sure you leave early enough if that is your plan:-x

User avatar by Community Member
  • 18 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How long should a fridge last for...

I've had my Westinghouse for 8 years and it's finally carked it - after a costly repair last year. Just wondering - I'm sure in the last generation fridges used to last a lot longer. What are others experiences?

Phew!

That's the last of my Christmas visitors gone. Now I think I will sleep for a week. That is, after I have stripped and washed all the bedding and towels, sorted out my rearranged cupboads, cleaned out and restocked the fridge and pantry and taken dow...