Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

i swear my knee's bent!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/203/kneek.jpg/ i have no idea, but i swear my knees bent on a angle a bit, even though i have it raised a tad

So is it time

that we all stopped commenting or passing judgement on posts or threads that we don't like? eBay is a large and diverse community, There are always going to be some that like some things and some that don't. So, as long as the post/thread is within e...

Video to digital? Ideas please?

I have a tiny piece (only a few seconds) on video that I really want, for sentimental reasons, to convert to digital format to conserve it. Does anyone have any, cost effective, ideas if how I can do it/get it done? I don't have a DVD recorder.

Middletons Slammed For Cashing In On Royal Baby

Michael and Carole Middleton have been branded "tasteless and vulgar" for allegedly "cashing in" on their daughter's unborn baby. Before Kate was even out of her first trimester, her parents' party supplies company Party Pieces was selling royal baby...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Baby capsule & car seat from long ago..

Doing a big cleanout as we are moving house and have found DD''s baby capsule (original with the velcross strap not harness), car & booster seat still in original boxes. Do I just toss them out or can they be adjusted to use now and donate to St Vinn...

Neurophilosophy

The social thermometer: Temperature affects how we perceive relationships LANGUAGE contains many sayings which link our feelings and behaviour towards others to temperature. We might, for example, hold “warm feelings” for somebody, and extend them a ...

Mobile phones

A bit of a nosy question but I need some guidance. I want to move my mobile away to a new service provider but I'm so confused. May I ask who you are with, how much do pay a month, do you use your phone alot and are you happy with the provider. TIA

Oh hell...

According to the news there are about 100 people missing in the fire area... of course they could be fine with no way of making contact, but how awful for rellies until they can be found

Bush-fire contributions/donations

Putting aside what caused the fires and thinking as a mother, wife, daughter, sister - and being thankful that my family is safe.... I know that we ALL feel for those who have been affected by the bush-fires in our country, and especially in Tasmania...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Freemasonary

What do you know about it? I was told that one Mason could identify another Mason by shaking hands with them. Apparently they have some special secret handshake.

The Avo Saver

Time for a new topic I'm sick of the constantly regurgitated ones.I eat lots of avocados, at least 4-5 a week. Sometime I just use a half one on toast for breakfast. The other half I just put in a lidded plastic dish in the fridge, no worries, but th...

• 63 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pet Dog Leads Cops To Stash At Home

The owners of a timid dog may be wondering if the canine is their best friend after it led police to their drug stash. http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/newshome/15768243/pet-perth-pooch-leads-cops-to-drugs-gun/ I guess it won't be getting a pat o...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful