Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ipad/Tablet question

who uses one to access fb n ebay n play games etc and how do they go about using internet .... i use a dongle on the netbook for mobile internet when in hospital as hate using phone....just asking cause might buy one if they are easy to use instead o...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 45 replies
  • 0 Helpful

For Those Who Like To Dabble In Real Estate

I was shocked to see this headline when I was browsing through the news this morning: Bloodbath to hit Australian real estate, global property analyst Jordan Wirsz says AUSTRALIA'S love affair with property is about to be tested amid predictions pric...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

thank you fom tasmania

on behalf of all of us in tassie i want to thank the mainland for all the help you have given and continue to give our state people make jokes etc about tassie but as we have seen when we need you guys yo come so as i say thank you xxx

• 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

The Reigning Cats and Dogs Names of the Year

QUESTION one: Why must people give their pets human names? Question two: Which Twilight character is top dog? Question three: Twilight. Really? We found the answers to these puzzling queries in a comprehensive survey of 2.5 million dogs and cats cond...

• 51 replies
  • 0 Helpful

So what do your reckon we all look like?

Pick a person and the next person gets to conjure up their image of that person. I'll start with an easy one - Crystal. Rules: If you have met the person then you can't have that person No mean-ness or smartalec comments allowed

Oh I just don't believe it

According to the news, the fires in Tasmania were caused by an abandoned camp fire... Thank you tourists X-( Whoever you were, I hope you don't come back :_| and of course now another fire was deliberate...

Spam PayPal going around

Can anyone give me their email address for forwarding this to them.. I did use 'spam@paypal.com but it bounced. The email does not use your name but tells you it is a receipt for something you have paid for... then it says: Issues with this transacti...

The cool change has just come through here

NSW Far South Coast. What a relief. It must have dropped at lease 10 degrees. Perfect timing too. We had just gone to the beach for a swim to cool off and then it happened just as we were having a coldy in the backyard. Now if could just manage some ...

She has GUTS.

W O W ! She Did It Again!!! Australia says NO -- This will be the second Time Julia Gillard has done this!... She sure isn't backing down on her hard line stance and one has to appreciate her belief in the rights of her native countrymen. A breath of...

I cannot believe it,

but there was an ambulance officer on the ABC a short time ago and talking of the high incidence of children locked in cars over these past few days... What goes on in these parents' minds?

Melbourne people brace yourselves for the heatwave

If you don't have an A/C like me please post your handy tips for staying cool. The evening before: Fill up the icetrays and freeze plastic bottles of water. Cut up lots of fruit like mangoes and watermelon and leave in the fridge. You won't feel like...

• 98 replies
  • 1 Helpful