Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Internet TV

I got one off these KODI TV Boxs on ebay and i think they are great with free tv.. I can sit in the house and watch Irish tv 3000 miles away.. Also you have free sports and movies.. wroth looking at your ebay for one.. I used to pay €30 for sky sport...

AUSTRALIA POST'S MUSLIM MUSEUM A FAMILY AFFAIR

AUSTRALIA POST'S MUSLIM MUSEUM A FAMILY AFFAIR The Lebanese CEO of Australia Post, Ahmed Fahour, earned (that’s probably the wrong word) an unprecedented $4.8 million last year. It made the ABC’s Mark Scott’s $800,000 look miserly and made him the hi...

10401421_772286836158810_3359045810653125967_n.jpg
User avatar by Community Member
  • 34 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Storms

Hope everyone is safe - whatever state you're in. But where is Tassie? I hope that's not too much rain. They sure don't need it

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Four Day Music Challenge. The theme is Coming or Going

Ends approx 8pm Sydney time on Thursday Sept. 29.NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE This is to accomodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid.The poster of the video which has received the...

Resolved! Caption This # 62

The winner is chosen by Kudos. The winner to choose new picture and the closing time to suit. In case of a draw, OP will choose the winner. Caption This # 62 closes Monday 26th September - Probably late evening - ish - ish Good luck and have fun.

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Obama To The Rescue of Saudi Arabia

In whose best interest is President Obama working for?Well Saudi Arabia’s of course.After both the US Senate and US House of Representatives unanimously passed the 9/11 law, known as the Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act several weeks ago, Pr...

• 23 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How to Hypnotise a Chook

Love the kind way the boy scratches the chook's belly. The little pesky kid in the background is a crack-up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwUPax25_Vo

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Now here is something I never knew could happen.

This is something to debate. I am shocked at some laws we have. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-29/tony-deane-parent-regret-testes-removed-death-partner/7885910 Seeing that the couple was not married, I would think that his parents should have to ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

'Australia Post' email scam

Australia Post email scam Had a friend on Face Book share apparently there is a major malicious Email campaign that says it is from AUSTRALIA POST - if you get one saying "Australia Post Ground Service Delivery" Do not open the email or click on any ...

• 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful

zumbos desert show final

Who will win?.I have always failed to see the attraction of these cooking shows but must admit this one has been interesting. I am wondering if Kate may win ,the other girl will have to keep calm if she wants to win and she seems to freak under press...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful