March Australia in August dates

Here is a link to the dates and locales for anyone interested in peaceful protest against the current government.

http://www.marchaustralia.com/locations/

"There is nothing more; but I want nothing more." Christopher Hitchins
Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

are you going this time Blue??

we are. the whole family

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Yes, indeed!

"There is nothing more; but I want nothing more." Christopher Hitchins
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

good for you!

I'll keep an eye out for you then, but if it's anything like last time, it will be near impossible to find anyone lol

last time we got there a bit early and we were still standing in he same spot 1 hour after the march started, Woman Surprised

so we cheated and walked around the block from the state library and joined up with the march in Bourke St.  Woman LOL

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Don't forget 

Hope it stops raining, not that rain would stop meWoman Happy

Marches will be held in 29 locations around Australia.

Adelaide, Armidale, Bathurst, Bega Valley, Brisbane, Broken Hill, Byron Bay, Caboolture, Cairns, Canberra, Central Coast, Coffs Harbour, Geelong, Geraldton, Goulburn, Grafton, Hobart, Horsham, Lismore, Melbourne, Newcastle, Perth, Port Macquarie, Sydney, Taree, Toowoomba, Townsville, Wodonga and Wollongong.

Local march details with times and locations can be accessed at the March Australia website via this link: marchaustralia.com/locations.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

I will be going in Townsville.
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Good on you PCT, it will be interesting to see if the crowds are bigger or smaller than last time. The weather will probably factor into it a bit
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply