Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HP notebook power cord recall

If you have a HP, check the power cord head for the marking LS-15. If it has it, go to http://h30652.www3.hp.com/ to see if your cord needs replacing. HP will do it for free under a worldwide recall if you have a verified affected cord. The adaptor i...

Bob Hawke by Paul Keating

Bob Hawke's nude Prime Ministerial meetings PAUL Keating today revealed the delicate etiquette involved in a Treasurer conducting business with a naked Prime Minister. And for the first time he gave a public evaluation of what might have been called ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 80 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What Happened to my origenal Account?

If i had another account ! at the start of the year !...and Had to open one more account because i forgot my password...How do i get to check on the origenal account?...Amazon is looking good!.......

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Place your bets here !........

....for the neoLibs BUDGET DISTRACTIONs LOL Last week it was Terrorist Australis LOL This week it was War 'talk'....bombing of Iraq Next week.......will it be: A Budgie Smuggler sale?Julia Gillard's ' timely' appearance at the Royal Commission into u...

What short memories the Oz public have

Labors long record of broken promises. PROMISE – “I am an economic conservative, I am committed to balancing the budget” - Kevin Rudd 2007 election BROKEN – Labor’s first budget produced a $27.1 billion deficit (double the previous highest ever defic...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful