Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! The Kudos Challenge Thread

The Rules ... (LOL) Give a kudo to a poster here ... and then give them one other kudo for other posts they have made (I hope someone likes me out there ) You can tell who you gave kudos to, and why, and what you like about the poster ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 130 replies
  • 6 Helpful

"Religion Makes People Stupid."

Discuss. If it wasn't for religion, why would so many people think the universe is less than 10 thousand years old or that evolution is not science or that homosexuality is wrong and gays should be killed? Name one thing that religion has done to imp...

Hospital Beds

My son is in hospital and is complaining that the bed isn't long enough. He is 6 foot 4 inches tall. They could get him a wider bed if he was abese but not a longer bed because he is tall.

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Grammar

I have just answered an email from a friend who is a school teacher.Not only is spellchecker employed, but I scrutinise my grammar before I press send

Resolved! YouTube question

I have just added the youtube app to my laptop, never used t before. I know that the app itself is free, but I have found some episodes of a tv show that someone has ploaded from their DVD collection.Is there a fee for playing these shows? I can't se...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

To all those...

...that complain about the lack of threads. Or that there are too many political ones. Or that the rest of the community isn't posting what they deem important... Go ahead. Post. Whatever you want. No-one is stopping you. Truly. I'd even say most peo...

Recent News Items Not Considered Noteworthy By Some

Russia sends ground troops and heavy weapons into the Ukraine to support separatist ground forces Over 1500 girls sexually assaulted in Rotherham (a small English community of about 200,000) by a ring of mostly Pakistani men, with reports being delay...

Time Zone help needed

I just can't work them out - I'm wanting to get together with a group of forum friends (not this one) from all over the world on Monday 9pmEastern time - USA - there's a scale of times in various places - it says Australian Eastern Time (which is Mel...

QI and apostrophes

did anyone watch the QI episode where they discussed Apostrophes and their use?? I missed it but a friend tells me I have been using apostrophes wrongly. as in "Bill's Car" - the car that belongs to Bill should be "Bills' car".