Mass UFO sighting sparks panic

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Wow. Would love to see more photos. Other countries are way more open to the concept of ufo's than we are here.

I have never personally seen anything but locally there is a ufo hotspot and friends used to go out and sit and wait And said they used to see amazing things. Unexplained lights, mothership lights with multiple craft/ lights exiting the mothership.

Another friend was with a groups of friends and large craft flew overhead and stopped for some minutes and then went. She now believes.

I would love to have the time to sit out at the hotspot and take a camera. I have been told the best viewing time is around 3 am ( when the human body is at its lowest).

I did go on a ufo spotting trip recently and whilst I did not see anything, other people caught a light moving fast and making sharp turns and could not have been an aircraft. Was caught on might vision camera I think.

Fascinating subject.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

.....on reading the article/script under video I read that the location where this footage was supposedly taken is only 20 km/miles from The Johnson Airbase.....where they do a bit of aeronautical experimentation ?

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply

Any flying object which you can't identify is a U.F.O (Unidentified Flying Object) it doesn't mean they have aliens aboard

9148130.jpg

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

They look like fireworks or flares going off and then fading away.

Sorry to disappoint but there is probably a logical explanation we will find out about next week.

image host
Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

Huge UFO, every one knows thing are always bigger in Texas 🙂

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

Wow. Would love to see more photos. Other countries are way more open to the concept of ufo's than we are here.

I have never personally seen anything but locally there is a ufo hotspot and friends used to go out and sit and wait And said they used to see amazing things. Unexplained lights, mothership lights with multiple craft/ lights exiting the mothership.

Another friend was with a groups of friends and large craft flew overhead and stopped for some minutes and then went. She now believes.

I would love to have the time to sit out at the hotspot and take a camera. I have been told the best viewing time is around 3 am ( when the human body is at its lowest).

I did go on a ufo spotting trip recently and whilst I did not see anything, other people caught a light moving fast and making sharp turns and could not have been an aircraft. Was caught on might vision camera I think.

Fascinating subject.
Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

@ashjoma wrote:

Fascinating subject.

Smiley Wink

Might vision camera, may provide evidence.

DEB

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

Okay, thanks for pointing out my typos !!

Can be a little hard to type sometimes with a rather large cat (Maine Coon). on one's lap !!

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

Aren't they far too high in the sky for fireworks? Maybe even a flare....besides those two things have movement.

I believe we are not alone, I also believe in secret air crafts.
Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

Nothing strange there. The US is another world anyhow, full of extraterrestrials.

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

.....on reading the article/script under video I read that the location where this footage was supposedly taken is only 20 km/miles from The Johnson Airbase.....where they do a bit of aeronautical experimentation ?

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply