NSW RSPCA raid puppy farm

NSW RSPCA raid puppy farm, confiscate nearly 100 dogs

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-09/puppy-farm-gets-nearly-100-dogs-confiscated-in-rspca-raid/8602...

its time something was done about these cretins, 20 years in prison would be a good start.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I swear. I would love to be given ten seconds free time with these scumbag,lowlife,filth of the earth vile Robot Mad

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

May I please come and help? I'll bring some extra people with me!
Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

I don't understand why the people who have these farms don't look after their animals. The animals are for selling, aren't they? You would want animals in the best condition possible. Or that is how I would run a business, anyway.

One of our dogs is a rescue dog, but not from a puppy farm as such. Someone with low IQ apparently had a lot of dogs that were neglected and authorities had to step in and seize them all. Luckily our little fellow was only a few weeks old so wasn't there long.

My personal opinion is people who mistreat any animal should face charges & should be on a pet register of some sort & should never be able to buy an animal again.

I can recall on this board a while back there was a discussion about someone on the news (with mental problems I think) who had had past trouble twice with multiple dogs & some judge ruled she could only have one dog in future. One dog? That was one dog too much as it looked as if she could not even look after herself.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

I don't understand why the people who have these farms don't look after their animals. The animals are for selling, aren't the

Not the breeding stock,  it's the puppies they sell.  And the breeders are kept in n the most appalling conditions but just enough

alive to breed.    Once their breeding capacity is over which is often at the age of 5 years after they have had 5 litters, they are thrown out like garbage. 

Oscars Law is a good place to look at, they do wonderful work. 

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

I'm not even going to open that link, David

Oscar's Law -

http://www.oscarslaw.org/

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Oscar's Law is wonderful

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply