NSW restrictions could be eased by next month

NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian says the state's tough coronavirus social-distancing rules could be relaxed as early as next month.

Yesterday, described social-distancing was "a way of life" that would remain until a COVID-19 vaccine was found.

Today, she said her state's restrictions would be assessed on a month-by-month basis, based on health advice.

"If the [health] advice in a couple of weeks is that there might be a couple of aspects that we can tweak to provide relief to our citizens, well then, we'll take that advice," she said.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/coronavirus/nsw-coronavirus-restrictions-could-be-eased-next-month-pr...

Which ones, I wonder?

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: NSW restrictions could be eased by next month

Going to the Car Wash

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

There is probably another cruise ship or two that they want to let in so need to relax the rules a bit.stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif

In my opinion she's better of keeping her mouth shut.Whistle.gif

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

Won't matter to the selfish halfwits around here, all happily doing bootcamps, gathering outside the coffee shop, on picnics and playing games in the park. Rules don't apply to them (apparently) 

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

Hopefully business as usual on the north shore and the eastern suburbs only.The super spreaders can go there for a coffee.
Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

@eol-products wrote:

Going to the Car Wash

And the Hairdresser, don't forget Woman LOL

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

@myoclon1cjerk wrote:
Hopefully business as usual on the north shore and the eastern suburbs only.The super spreaders can go there for a coffee.

Saw this at the liquor store today:

Mask on Easter Bunny.jpg

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

@sandypebbles wrote:

Won't matter to the selfish halfwits around here, all happily doing bootcamps, gathering outside the coffee shop, on picnics and playing games in the park. Rules don't apply to them (apparently) 

what state are you in Sandy?  My OH went for a bike ride the other day, the same FIVE women on their daily walk....some people are just not getting it are they!!!!!

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

"Saw this at the liquor store today:"

Surely you did not leave your home today to buy liquor. You do know it helps on the outside, but not the inside. Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

I was driving home yesterday ( from work ) and they mentioned what you where allowed to do and going to the hair dresser was on the list. 

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply