Newcastle Mother Charged With Murdering Her Baby

A Newcastle (NSW) mother has been charged with murder after her six-week-old baby girl was found dead.

The woman will face Newcastle Local Court tomorrow.

Neighbours told local media the mother was led from the scene in handcuffs

The family, believed to be from West Africa, has rented the home for several months.

Neighbours said they were shocked by the news but said the family were friendly.

Entire Article Here

Wonder what happened there?

At first I thought it might be drug related.
Message 1 of 58
Latest reply
57 REPLIES 57

Oh no, that is so very sad, poor child.

candle1.gif

Message 2 of 58
Latest reply

trancreave
Community Member

The important thing to remember here I think, is that a charge, or "criminal charge" be it a felony or otherwise, is not a conviction, and even a conviction does not make guilt, only shows how a jury guided by a court and a corrupt judge working a sadistic system rules.

If only the guilty were in prison or jail, most of them would be wearing badges and in uniform. Any others would be few and far between

Message 3 of 58
Latest reply

I read that there was a mental health issue. Possibly psychosis.
Message 4 of 58
Latest reply

moonflyte
Community Member

Like the west african woman who drove her car into a lake to kill her  children. Some people can never assimilate into a western culture and it causes great tragedy.

Message 5 of 58
Latest reply

Rubbish.

Message 6 of 58
Latest reply

Good grief. What shall we blame for the white Australians who kill their babies?
Message 7 of 58
Latest reply

@icyfroth wrote:

Wonder what happened there?

At first I thought it might be drug related.

Or perhaps like many women in her situation, she is suffering from PSD.

(That's what the latests news information is indicating).

Message 8 of 58
Latest reply

@djlukjilly wrote:

Like the west african woman who drove her car into a lake to kill her  children. Some people can never assimilate into a western culture and it causes great tragedy.

What rot.

This mother has not been charged. From all accounts this was an accident and her family, her community and the police are supporting her.

There is something vile in seeing people use other peoples tragedies to push their own agendas.

Message 9 of 58
Latest reply

@i-need-a-martini wrote:

@djlukjilly wrote:

What rot.

This mother has not been charged. From all accounts this was an accident and her family, her community and the police are supporting her.

There is something vile in seeing people use other peoples tragedies to push their own agendas.

The baby's throat was slashed by accident?

Message 10 of 58
Latest reply