OMG, check out this woman stealing

Sorry to those who don't have fb, I couldn't find the clip on youtube.

This woman is stealing from post offices on the north coast of NSW.

click here for Security camera video footage

Crimestoppers are looking for any info on her

thief.jpg

Message 1 of 33
Latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

j*oono
Community Member

Cool as a cucumber.  These silly people don't seem to realise that places have security cameras now.  Nabbed!

Joono
Message 2 of 33
Latest reply

and she didn't even have the decency to at least buy something.

Message 3 of 33
Latest reply

I felt for sure that she was going to buy just one to make herself look more like a legit customer but she didn't seem to care.

I'm following WA police on twitter and they always put up photos of these people.  I haven't seen anyone I know yet 😄

Joono
Message 4 of 33
Latest reply

Pimpy, I'm not on Facebook but could view the video no problem. She's not getting my seat on the bus!

that's so blatant she must be doing it repeatedly.

In the comments someone said she might have her own shop. Maybe an online seller? To use herself or sell on?

keeping a watch on cheap bags online could get her, too

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 5 of 33
Latest reply

she's also hit a post office shop in Coffs Harbour and Port Macquarie. My first thought was an ebay seller Smiley LOL

Message 6 of 33
Latest reply

I am gobsmacked. Shes a professional.

The image is so clear- someones definitely going to know her..I just hope they dob her in, rather than say **bleep** like' Oh dont worry, its Australia Post! They can afford it.'

I had a shoplifter say this to me once, when I called security 'Just put it on insurance!' My reply was 'Get a job, like everyone else who wants nice things and buy them.' By the way, it was my wallet and stock from the store that they stole- so it was personal. grrr..

Message 7 of 33
Latest reply

With those clear images I'd say her days of stealing are numbered,  she will be recognizable to those who know her, even those who don't . 

Message 8 of 33
Latest reply

Nice to see you back pimpy. Smiley Happy

image host
Message 9 of 33
Latest reply

she had no qualms about what she was doing.

that's for sure.

all express post too by the looks  well if she is an online seller she will be doing a  lot  more than profitting from her sales.

lets hope she is caught soon.

Message 10 of 33
Latest reply