Oh Brave Sir Donald of Trump

Donald Trump says he would have run into Florida school shooting, even if unarmed

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-02-27/trump-says-he-would-have-run-into-florida-shooting/9487640

hands up all those who believe mr trump when he says he would have charged into that school unarmed to rescue everyone from a crazy killer?

anyone?

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

@davidc4430wrote:

Donald Trump says he would have run into Florida school shooting, even if unarmed

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-02-27/trump-says-he-would-have-run-into-florida-shooting/9487640

hands up all those who believe mr trump when he says he would have charged into that school unarmed to rescue everyone from a crazy killer?

anyone?

He claimed exemption from the Vietnam draft because he had spurs on his heel. Must be great for all those who served in Vietnam to see his miraculous recovery from this painful affliction to be now be able to say how brave he is now.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

He means he's stupid enough to go in unarmed and get killed like the other victims,shok.gif

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

@go-tazzwrote:

He means he's stupid enough to go in unarmed and get killed like the other victims,shok.gif

no, he means hes stupid enough to SAY he would go in unarmed, not that he would ever actually do it. IF he was ever in a situation like that my guess is he would wet himself and start crying "here i have money please dont kill me"

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Yes, he would go in unarmed, then hit the floor so his security people can do the rest of the work for him.

Just to show how brave he is...not!!!!
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Trump and massacre.jpg

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

@davidc4430wrote:

anyone?

My sister in law has a saying that I think sums up a lot of situations in life & this one too.

Easy to hold the fort that hasn't been stormed.

I suppose if any of us think about situations such as coming under direct fire or being caught up in any sort of disaster, we all hope that we could respond quickly, maybe help other people too if we were in a situation to.

But being caught up in an event & charging into an event where you may make things worse are two different things. His comment was doubly stupid. He never exactly charged into Vietnam to help, did he. And in this instance, his comment is almost a sideways swipe at others, telling them what they should have done, as he must know very well there's not much likelihood of him being caught up in this sort of event, unless the shooter is aiming at him, in which case yes, let's see if he charges at his shooter or ducks down.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Remember, Trump is pretty tough, ---------  after all, he did beat up Mr McMahon.

Donald beats up Mr McMahon.gif

Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply