Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Oh Brave Sir Donald of Trump

Donald Trump says he would have run into Florida school shooting, even if unarmed http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-02-27/trump-says-he-would-have-run-into-florida-shooting/9487640 hands up all those who believe mr trump when he says he would have char...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

UK Government Should Pay Compensation For Child Abuse

Thousands of British people who as children were forcibly sent abroad, where many suffered abuse, should be compensated, an inquiry says.They were sent to Australia and parts of the British Empire from 1945-1970 by charities and the Catholic church.T...

• 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Caption this # 149

Winner is the caption with the most kudos. Everyone welcome. In case of a tie, the OP will decide the winner. Finishes Friday 3rd March 3pm - ish Have fun everybody

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Years Ago

.My mum used to cut chicken, chop eggs and spread butter on bread on the same cutting board with the same knife and no bleach, but we didn't seem to get food poisoning.Our school sandwiches were wrapped in wax paper in a brown paper bag, not in ice p...

• 31 replies
  • 13 Helpful

18 years in jail for killing ex-girlfriend

Khanh Ly sentenced to 18 years in jail for killing ex-girlfriend Miming Listiyani http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-02-28/khanh-ly-sentenced-to-18-years-for-killing-ex-girlfriend/9492938 so its 18 years for murder/manslaughter now, he'll be out at 55do...

• 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Looking forward to monday

Yep, MONDAY 29th Kids go back to school so all the rotton weekend warriors will get in there never left the pavement trucks with their unleashed dogs and skidoos and 4 wheel buggys and GO HOME. and our town will return to normal. dont get me wrong, i...

• 26 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Why am i not surprised?

NBN on its way to The Lodge but Malcolm Turnbull's neighbours aren't so lucky http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-02-27/nbn-malcolm-turnbull-the-lodge-neighbours-not-so-lucky/9490464

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Protection Visas? Who's protecting us?

A "glamorous" husband and wife are two of three people arrested as part of a drug bust in Hornsby yesterday. The bust comes following an ongoing investigation into the movement of the drug ice in Sydney. Searching the trio's homes in Hornsby and Asqu...

• 16 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge: Theme is ...... The Future

4 Day Music Challenge. The theme this time is "The Future"Ends on Monday Feb 26 in the eveningPLEASE, NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES. This is to accommodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invali...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Phone messages

I fret for Barry, Lily and Taylah. You see for 2 months now they've been getting messages on my phone that they've won all these great prizes. If only they'd go to a certain website to claim them. Now, poor old Barry has a final chance to pick up a p...

• 12 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Resolved! Photo Challenge #42 ... The letter G

Photo Challenge #42 ... The letter G Photo MUST be your own work. Photo enhancement is permitted, but must be your own work. Everyone is welcome to enter and anyone can give kudos. Winner is the poster with the most kudos .... winner chooses the next...

• 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Caption this #148

Winner is the caption with the most kudos.Everyone welcome.In case of a tie, the OP will decide the winner.Finishes Friday 23rd approx 8pm.

Easter Calories

https://www.msn.com/en-au/lifestyle/foodanddrink/cadbury-creme-egg-sugar-content-revealed-in-shocking-facebook-post/ar-BBJqVtN?li=AAgfYrC&ocid=mailsignout

• 8 replies
  • 3 Helpful