*PRIMAL SCREAM MODE ENGAGED* !!!

You know when you get those moments where you feel you just have to scream? (even if it's an internal scream?).....  I'm having one of those lately....(lets call it an extended moment).....Doesn't have to be much that does it, but it's the last straw kinda thing? 

The temperamental weather, Fires, floods, cyclones, bills, global warming (isn't everything about Global warming?)....Politics, crime, more bills, droning pollies, diminishing hospital services, more crime & more bills....Till you can't find ya bum with both hands....let alone think straight?

You look on the bright side till your eyes bleed, but eventually the BS meter tips to overload & you turn into a ballistic missile??  What 'cheeses you off' & tips your BS meter to overload?

Message 1 of 38
Latest reply
37 REPLIES 37

Yeah I had one of those moments when I couldn't get the bottom drawer back on it's rollers when I had to pull it out to see what was stopping it from closing. A pack of sponges had fallen down the back.

I had the toast burning in the grill and the kettle was boiling on the stove and I was struggling struggling...then OH comes along:

You right there?

no I can't get this freakin draw back in

let me try

he gets it first time ARGH!

Message 3 of 38
Latest reply

I hate summer. I hate the heat. I don't have air/con. I hate sweating. I miss my doona.

It's been 4 months of summer. It will be 9 consecutive days of over 32C in Melbourne by next Wednesday. I have problems regulating my body temp. I feel hot all the time. Will there be a cool change soon? Nope. We are on a continual loop of hot hot hot and hot.

Primal scream mode engaged.   😐

Message 4 of 38
Latest reply

speaking of drawers..........couldn't find a set of allen keys to take apart a bed and install a new one..........sooo

had great fun bashing at it with a hammer....it eventually fell to pieces..felt goood!!!

bluddy thing.

Message 5 of 38
Latest reply

Remote controls....arrrrrrgh.....every room has at least 3 or four.....all different....where's the blo*dy remote?.....where's me glasses?...can't see the blo*dy remote even when I can find it....:^O

Have to change from long distance to short distance glasses every five minutes....HATE not being able to see as well as I did once....the fine print gets even finer and blurrier.

Message 6 of 38
Latest reply

Message 7 of 38
Latest reply

I hate summer. I hate the heat. I don't have air/con. I hate sweating. I miss my doona.

It's been 4 months of summer. It will be 9 consecutive days of over 32C in Melbourne by next Wednesday. I have problems regulating my body temp. I feel hot all the time. Will there be a cool change soon? Nope. We are on a continual loop of hot hot hot and hot.

Primal scream mode engaged.   😐

Ms. Mioux, I'll gladly swap you - you can have our bluddy awful rain and cold temps, we've been ripped off our summer has completely disappeared - I WANT A REFUND!

I adore summer and the heat, hate the winter, hate the rain, hate the mud, hate the wind.

We've been flooded in for over a week on two separate occasions over the past month, now the creek has receded but we can't get a vehicle out because it took half the driveway with it. Cars breaking down, bills piling up. Now have a calf struggling after being attacked by paralysis ticks - no doubt an increase in the hideous things because of this foul weather. 

I haven't just been primal screaming internally, I have been ranting and raving all over the place - fortunately there is no one here to hear me.

Message 8 of 38
Latest reply

Message 9 of 38
Latest reply

OMG! Where did you get my photo from? 😮 :^O

Message 10 of 38
Latest reply