Prime Minister Tony Abbott caught winking after a caller identified herself as a phone sex worker.

He's the Minister for Women. 

Awsome.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2014/may/21/tony-abbott-winking-video?CMP=soc_567

“I’ve got my purse and my gift and my gloves and my selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor and my monoamine oxidase inhibitor and I have my anti-anxiety disco biscuits and I am ready to go. I am really ready!” Sheila
Message 1 of 38
Latest reply
37 REPLIES 37

Re: Prime Minister Tony Abbott caught winking after a caller identified herself as a phone sex worke

WHEN A WINK IS JUST A WINK

Jon Faine is the radio interviewer who was opposite Tony Abbott in the ABC studio when Abbott committed that heinous crime of 'winking'.

Faine was asked on ABC TV Breakfast this morning if he had made any gestures to Abbott that would have promoted a response or a wink.

Faine, a reknowned lefty, admitted that, yes, he reacted first when 67-year old Gloria from Warburton called and said she was a phone sex worker.

Faine says he looked at the PM, raised his eyebrows and pulled a face. Abbott responded by winking at Faine.

Abbott admits this morning he was distracted by Faine and should have paid more attention to Gloria.

Abbott's wink has the Green's Sarah Hyphen-Youngster and the twitterati frothing in overdrive and the left in general

Hyphen-Youngster almost burst into tears again, with her usual petulance, calling Abbott a 'creep'. To his credit, Shorten has stayed out, perhaps thinking the twits will do his job for him, or realising there was probably no gain here.

Meanwhile not a word from Hyphen-Youngster about the misogynist male uni student 'creeps' who (wo)manhandled a couple of female Liberals the past week.

Nup, not a word of outrage.

Not even an inkling of indignation.

Has to make you wonder about the morals and values of the left and greens..

10296804_728113450563375_1128236810658559355_n.jpg

Message 31 of 38
Latest reply

Re: Prime Minister Tony Abbott caught winking after a caller identified herself as a phone sex worke

11111.jpg

Message 32 of 38
Latest reply

Gloria says this morning that the publicity has boosted her popularity. Supposedly her bottom line has improved, no pun intended.

Message 33 of 38
Latest reply

You do realise, nero, that -Abbott has apologised for the wink and said it was a mistake? No amount of cartoons, or inaccurate quotes will change that.

The M.P's were jostled by students. Chris Pyne is a lone voice with his unfounded claims of assault. Which isn't the topic of this thread anyway.
Message 34 of 38
Latest reply

Read this again:

"On Thursday during his radio program, Mr Faine rejected comments that he winked or smirked at Mr Abbott.
''I raised an eyebrow because it's not every day that a grandmother on radio says that she supplements her pension by working on a sex call line,'' he said"

Abbott chooses and is responsible for what he reacts to. He was on live camera, the whole world has access to his reactions.
Message 35 of 38
Latest reply

"Green's Sarah Hyphen-Youngster"

Gosh, I laughed myself silly at this incredibly funny play on words.  Good to see that that the best you can come up with is the fact she has a hyphenated name and that she is younger than the current pack of ancient drongos infesting the front bench.  Why don't you try this one:  "Sarah Woman-With-Two-Fathers-Youngster" ?  That will have 'em rolling in the aisles.

prostate cancer ribbon Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 36 of 38
Latest reply

Nero is just trying to steer away from the topic.  another cringeworthy performance from Tone.  Perhaps talk about the students protesting under the topic of the PM's daughter getting the scholarship.  Might be more relevant there seeing they will all be expected to cough up more for their education when his offspring get looked after.  Typical libs looking after their mates, hockey dancing in his office and Tone winking and smirking.  

Message 37 of 38
Latest reply

"Look, I was looking at Jon Faine, he was smiling at me and I winked back at him," Mr Abbott told Channel Nine.

On Thursday during his radio program, Mr Faine rejected comments that he winked or smirked at Mr Abbott.

''I raised an eyebrow because it's not every day that a grandmother on radio says that she supplements her pension by working on a sex call line,'' he said.

''It is a complete fabrication to say I somehow winked at the prime minister or was smirking or anything like that. Nor was I indicating that I needed his permission to continue which was the statement from the Prime Minister's office.''

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/tony-abbott-admits-wink-was-a-mistake-defends-...

the bloke couldn't lie straight in bed. The pay is a lot lower that i thought it would be. 

Message 38 of 38
Latest reply