RT Reunion any old members still around ? say hello

yibida
Community Member

Wow been some years from my last visit, this place is a devastated landscape !  so sterile !

I was thinking of back in the day and the great laughs we had and thought of the old posters.

Lot of water gone under the bridge, all the hatchets would be well buried by now.

Are there any left ? am I all that's left ? anyway hello to any of the old guard, cheers Yibs ! 

Message 1 of 296
Latest reply
295 REPLIES 295

Re: RT Reunion any old members still around ? say hello

The thumbs down was only on the old buying/selling help board.  Never on CS or chinwag.

Message 141 of 296
Latest reply

Signatures suck.
Message 142 of 296
Latest reply

@domino-710 wrote:

The Ignore Button. lol

You still have. 

pfffttt.jpg

Last I heard it was just for PMs, yeah?

Signatures suck.
Message 143 of 296
Latest reply

@flashie* wrote:

There would only be about 1/4 of the number of posters here now though.

No need for as much moderation.

On U.S SB they declared an amnesty, so to entice old posters, but some got banned again - actually deserving. I laughed.

Signatures suck.
Message 144 of 296
Latest reply

@hannahmallory wrote:

The thumbs down was only on the old buying/selling help board.  Never on CS or chinwag.

Thank you hannah!!!!

I couldn't remember where it was, but I knew I hadn't imagined it, although I was starting to doubt mysef just a little bit LOL

Message 145 of 296
Latest reply

Thank you so much puts me at ease, I was thinking if solution was selected by the OP there's an answer and the thread would lock or something... THX Kat !  😀

Message 146 of 296
Latest reply

Yibs, yes, your underwear will indeed fall down and your hair will suddenly grow like Rapunzel's and a climber formerly known as Prince will climb up your long plait and exclaim, "But you're not the girl I was intending to meet... You're not a girl at all... and why has your underwear fallen down?"

Message 147 of 296
Latest reply

oh domino so sorry I called you Kat ! this dang set up is confusing sometimes when answering, please accept my thanks for the answer and my apology for mistaken identity domino ! . cheers Yibs  blind as a bat ! 😁

Message 148 of 296
Latest reply

My underwear is prone to falling one  because I wear a skirt (my avatar) and two Gravity ... Doh ! 😂

Message 149 of 296
Latest reply

Hey Kat I don't remember the thumbs down at all ? having said that I only frequented the CS board never the buying /selling that explains it .. Yibs  🖖

Message 150 of 296
Latest reply