Really ?

According to Kerry Taylor – the  VIMN Senior Vice President of Youth and Music, and MTV UK general manager - the place where most Australian tourists want to see when visiting Britain, is the city of Newcastle.. She is basing this assumption on the reality TV show, 'GEORDIE SHORE'.

Due to her statement, I am assuming that it is shown in Oz, but for those who haven't seen it, it's an unscripted programme aimed at the teens and twenties, and features boozing and blaspheming, fornicating and fighting - and little else. Well nothing else, really.

Either she's making a wild guess here, has been grossly misinformed, or she's completely off her trolley and has slipped off into a parallel world of her own, because I honestly cannot believe this to be true.

Never seen it myself, although I have seen clips of it aired on other programmes, read about it in newspapers etc, and am certain that watching ten minutes of this dross, would have the same effect on me as if I were to swallow a handful of sleeping tablets.

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Really ?

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Seen trailers - never watched it

Yes, she's off her trolley.

Although..........................

Brits want to go to the street seen in Neighbours when in Melbourne!

So no accounting for taste

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply