Roger Rogerson

Why would a silly old 73 year old be still playing crooks and killers?

What's the bet he uses mental illness as a defence or an excuse?

After 2 stints in jail it appears he has not learned any lessons, not even the don't get caught one.

I feel sorry for his poor old mum, wife and children to be going through this shiiiiiit again.

Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Roger Rogerson

Roger Rogerson

This is a cracker, don't know if it is true ha ha

Alan Jones once said of Roger Rogerson: 'If we had a few more of the man I'm about to speak to, we'd have fewer problems in society'. #awks

Photobucket
Message 3 of 21
Latest reply

Roger Rogerson

@donnashuggy wrote:

This is a cracker, don't know if it is true ha ha

Alan Jones once said of Roger Rogerson: 'If we had a few more of the man I'm about to speak to, we'd have fewer problems in society'. #awks

Yeah, they'd all knock each other off, with any luck  😄

Message 5 of 21
Latest reply

Roger Rogerson

73, that's only 3 years after the proposed retirement age. Isn't 70 the new 60?

Message 6 of 21
Latest reply

Roger Rogerson

Many years ago my Brother had the pleasure of moving him into a prison van after a Court appearance, Rogerson was trying to control the situation so my Brother showed him who was boss his words to my Brother were 'DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM'....Woman LOL

Message 7 of 21
Latest reply

Roger Rogerson

@freddie*rooster wrote:

Many years ago my Brother had the pleasure of moving him into a prison van after a Court appearance, Rogerson was trying to control the situation so my Brother showed him who was boss his words to my Brother were 'DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM'....Woman LOL

Hahaha. Did your brother answer with a dry. "Yeah. a crim".

Message 8 of 21
Latest reply

Roger Rogerson

3 million dollars worth of drugs, how much money does this man need?

Photobucket
Message 9 of 21
Latest reply

Roger Rogerson

Knowing my Brother, his reply may have even been a quick jab to the ribs. Smiley LOL

Message 10 of 21
Latest reply