Round Table Revisited

And so Lord of the String said unto the peoples, "Go forth anew. Seek a land you can call your own."

The people saw it was good.

So, on the last day the people said their solemn goodbyes and began the long journey to the promised new land.

And so began the new land and its people were joyous!

Welcome, to the Return of the Round Table known as...

"Round Table Revisited" (RTR)
Message 1 of 29,650
Latest reply
29,649 REPLIES 29,649

Re: Round Table Revisited

Nine years today..very sad ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 29561 of 29,650
Latest reply

Nics

I read an article this afternoon which made me think of you.  I am not sure whether you can read it - it may be behind a paywall.  It is too long to post here but it sure is worth a read if you can.

https://www.watoday.com.au/lifestyle/life-and-relationships/rosie-is-gone-and-there-s-a-slobbery-box...

On top of that, just as I finished the article, Simon and Garfunkel 'The Boxer was playing on the radio!

Such a coincidence ๐Ÿ™‚

Hope Freddie's operation went well today!

Message 29562 of 29,650
Latest reply

Agree with you Laney nothing like slobbery kiss from a Boxer,thanks for the video!

My 3 boxers. memoriesMy 3 boxers. memories

Message 29563 of 29,650
Latest reply

Thanks Laney, all went well, a long day for those waiting to bring me home. An emergency

had us sitting around waiting. Being constantly topped up with drops because they had warn off.

The sight appears a little better, back to the Doc 8th.

Message 29564 of 29,650
Latest reply

Super Freddie

Good to hear it all went well.  Now please make sure you adhere to the eyedrop routine exactly as dictated.

You will find, I am sure, that each day that passes - your eyesight will improve.  

In the meantime, no lifting heavy things - let Bonnie get onto your lap by herself lol

Take care the next few days especially ๐Ÿ˜€

~~~~~~~ to you all ~~~~~

Message 29565 of 29,650
Latest reply

Hello folks ๐Ÿ˜€

The Christmas spirit is with us here.  The house is always decorated with things which mean a great deal to  us.  I have wonderful bunting across our back door frames - always there, full of Christmas feeling and made a long time ago by a valued friend.  I know Jac also has hers strung up too ๐Ÿ˜

A small Iron Christmas Tree always sits on a Pembroke table in the loungeroom with bits and pieces in other places around.  That is about all we need - our home seems to be filled with the spirit of Christmas all year round.  Fortunate indeed ๐Ÿ˜

The Advent Calendar is getting a workout and I am now looking for the games we always enjoy ๐Ÿ˜€

I do hope your homes are imbued with the spirit also - no matter where you are on your life journeys.

Gosh I am rambling a bit - just putting feelings into words.

Hope you are all well - whether you post here or not now - such fond memories of times past too!

Hope you recent recipients of cateract surgeries are doing well and each day you notice some improvement.  Keep up with the eye drops please!!!!!

Message 29566 of 29,650
Latest reply

Good morning everyone,

Thanks Laney your comments are lovely to read and no you aren`t rambling at all. All`s good here the girls are getting excited that Christmas Day is on it`s way. Whilst out shopping the girls  bought me a gorgeous sparkly Christmas tree that fits nicely on my fridge.

My eye seems to be improving so much that I have actually driven a small distance without my glasses. Hope freddie that you are doing ok too๐Ÿ˜€

Message 29567 of 29,650
Latest reply

Waves hello ~~~~~ Back to the eye boy later today. Doing well except I have

noticed floaters like a black insect, so hopefully this will get sorted. Had a nasty

sliced and diced from my leg Tuesday. To avoid a graft I had to promise the Doc

I would rest with leg up for 2 days, under sufferance I agreed. I was prepared for this

and had meals organised for the fluffy one and the peasants. Expecting 36 deg tomorrow

so a closed up AC Stan/Netflix day ahead. Growing up we always had a real Christmas tree,

so with no children to impress I don't bother now. I may not get back in before Christmas so

have a lovely Christmas with your loved ones. Mr is heading off for a week after Christmas so

lunch dates with friends will be on the list for me.

Message 29568 of 29,650
Latest reply

Nic I was driving the day after the OP. Had OPSM remove the lens in my glasses

for reading and used sunnies. 

Message 29569 of 29,650
Latest reply

Great news freddie and you will find everyday will get better.๐Ÿ˜€

Message 29570 of 29,650
Latest reply