Rudd wants top UN job :(

idlewhile
Community Member

"I am not seeking the top UN Job....like he denied I am not undermining Gillard, I am happy as foreign minister , I have no intention of challenging for PM again"  and on and on and on.

The ego has landed, the madman in charge of the world, world domination, look at me, see how clever I am, please forget I called the whole Chinese nation something to do with rats and I promise I won't meddle in everything, no really, I promise.

Does anybody seriously believe he went quietly into the good night? no, he's been furiously trying to elevate himself on the world stage again, why? because he feels, in his mind, he is all powerful, more clever than everybody and he really deserves to be in charge of the world.

His own former Party hates him but I wonder how long it will take to install him in the Pantheon of Labor heroes if he gets the UN role? Shorten will suddenly be his best mate and agree with everything he says, even if he doesn't hear it.

Of course he denies it, that's what he does.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/politics-news/kevin-rudd-campaigning-for-united-nat...

Message 1 of 33
Latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

Re: Rudd wants top UN job :(

@*mrgrizz* wrote:

he didn't get elected PM. sat on the backbench for a few months then retired. saying he wanted to spend more time with his family.

the result a costly by election.

now he wants to be on the UN. what does he think they will let him work from home?

That was 18 months ago, do you expect him to sit at home for the rest of his life?   He lost election, so everything changed for him; he wanted to be PM, not back bencher.  It makes a perfect sense that he would resign and now it is time to consider going on to something else.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” .
Message 31 of 33
Latest reply

idlewhile wrote

He's have to work from home, nobody else would put up with his explosive temper and nasty rants. We all know how he just loves to belittle underlings.

We won't mention the foul language, all the world knows him for that, how he tried to speak mandarin and couldn't so he swore and insulted the language on film, no less, was there any end to the insult he heaped on China?

Maybe he and Obummer could partner up as the 2 worst leaders of a western country in history. He could salute Obummer to his hearts content, Man LOL

Can't you post one single post without resorting to pathetic childiwsh insults of people, who  have achieved to get top positions in their countries?  So, Rudd swore in private when he was practicing his speech in Chinese.  Many people have trouble getting out some words in English, as the various bloopers on U-tube show.  Rudd can speak Chinese.  How many languages do you speak?  Rudd was a diplomat for many years and as already mentioned above is very well regarded internationally.  So, in private he uses words that offend some.  Big deal.  And you just copy words by some total nobodies; you cannot even express your own opinion.  What exactly did you achieve in your life that you have a right to judge so harshly those who did achieve?

By the way, I also do not like him much, I was very disappointed with him as a PM.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” .
Message 32 of 33
Latest reply

ladydeburg
Community Member

I have nothing against Mr Rudd but I would be fearful if he became the next chaiman, looking at his track record.

Message 33 of 33
Latest reply