SA election tomorrow

A friend was telling me today that she had a list of party preferances but couldn't remember where she found them. Is there a single website that shows this information? I have tried googling but can't find what I want.

As for my local electorate, it's very disallusioning. I'm in a rural area so my choices include the Liberal candidate thats had the job for years (and will likely win again), an 87 year old Family First candidate, 2 candidates that live 400km's away and haven't bothered to campaign here at all and a very right wing independant who scares me a little ๐Ÿ˜ง

The woes of living in a very safe seat, fat lot of good that it does us, we seem to be used as a cash cow to fund city development.

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: SA election tomorrow

Civic duty done, now off to another booth.

Vote early, vote often Robot tongue

prostate cancer ribbon Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 11 of 23
Latest reply

silverfaun
Community Member

Labor really should have been removed last election, everybody expected it.

Message 12 of 23
Latest reply

@silverfaun wrote:

Labor really should have been removed last election, everybody expected it.

Ah yes, Ranny was on the nose, but as usual no capable opposition, the Libs were (and are) a rabble.  Leadership was a revolving door, I cant remember who the LOTO was. Hamilton Smith ? Redmond ?  It was a drovers dog moment and they couldnt do it.

I have a sneaking suspicion tonight's result will be closer than some think Man Happy

prostate cancer ribbon Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 13 of 23
Latest reply

my mum will be passing out Liberal how to vote cards somewhere in sturt. her partner used to hold the seat. (my father was of course dead by that time)

Message 14 of 23
Latest reply

Ring her up and tell her it is very tight Smiley Very Happy

Photobucket
Message 15 of 23
Latest reply

@donnashuggy wrote:

i'm not talking to her until this is over. Smiley LOL

Message 16 of 23
Latest reply

@lakeland27 wrote:

@donnashuggy wrote:

i'm not talking to her until this is over. Smiley LOL

My parents never told me how they voted when I was growing up, I could just tell it was Labor because of their ethics Smiley Very Happy

Photobucket
Message 17 of 23
Latest reply

my father was management with working class roots . no idea who he voted for, that was nobodys business. Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 23
Latest reply

Fot the first time ever, i voted Labor.

Why?

Because of a few things that they have done and plan to do that will directly affect me and my family.

Liberal however had nothing on offer that interested me eg, bringing back rego stickers....whoop de doo

photo walkingdeadtag_zpsbaca2fdd.jpg
Message 19 of 23
Latest reply

@lakeland27 wrote:

my mum will be passing out Liberal how to vote cards somewhere in sturt. her partner used to hold the seat. (my father was of course dead by that time)

That has to bite for a staunch old labor man like you are, your mum a liberal supporter and worker  and her partner an ex LNP member for the seat.   Must make for some interesting Christmas dinner conversation.... ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Message 20 of 23
Latest reply