Some things are best not known about?

Man caught driving car with no front seats in Toowoomba

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-06/man-caught-driving-car-with-no-front-seats-in-toowoomba/887723...

Do you really want to know there are idiots like this sharing the road with you?

hes got money for smokes tho so its all good.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

vandemon23
Community Member

???...

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Yeah,
Just saw it on the news.

He had a rolled up mattress and using it as a seat. The front passenger didnt have a seat either......

Obviously an   I.D TEN. T  contender!!   (IDIOT)

David, its our taxes keepng him in ciggies, I suspect!!  Man Frustrated

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

I got caught out badly a few years ago. I was doing up an old VW Kombi van with my teenage son. We had spent all weekend bogging and sanding the body, so it was a jigsaw puzzle of grey primer, red bog and original blue paint, with the odd bit of shiny metal here and there. We had removed the bumper bars to give them the treatment too. The lad had worked hard all weekend so for a treat I drove him down to the local Maccas in the Kombi for a Sunday arvo burger lunch.

It wasnt until a police car drove through the carpark and stopped in front of the multi coloured Kombi, that I realised the front number plate was attached to the front bumper leaning up against the wall of the carport at home. The police came inside the burger joint and looked around. I just read my paper and didnt look up and the son fiddled on his phone. The cops went back outside and checked the rego from the rear plate. ( yes it was registered ). They sat there for a few minutes and obviously decided it was all too hard and drove off.

As soon as they left, the son and I bolted down the back streets for home. We only got half a KM. when a different police car came around the back street corner................and drove straight past us.

It was our lucky day....Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

@davidc4430 wrote:

Man caught driving car with no front seats in Toowoomba

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-06/man-caught-driving-car-with-no-front-seats-in-toowoomba/887723...

Do you really want to know there are idiots like this sharing the road with you?

hes got money for smokes tho so its all good.

And no licence either.

Why am I not surprised at that?

Want to hear a tale where justice is done though?Smiley Happy (well, sort of...)

Last night a friend's husband was driving home from work, left lane of a 4 lane road (2 lanes each way).

Car zooms out from a side street on the right, crosses both lanes and clips my friend's husband.

He gets out to exchange names and details, other man gets out & starts abusing him for not stopping in time, says there is no way he will exchange name or details. His wife gets out and starts abusing too. Friend's husband says no one hurt, calm down, explains that in this country, it is the law to exchange details after a collision, & if the man won't tell him, he will have to take note of the rego number.

man becomes threatening, says he will call the police, which he does. Man yells at police on phone, police come, chat to both, man still refuses to exchange details even after police explain he was in the wrong. Turns out he is uninsured.

Police end up charging him for violence towards police officers & other offences.

As my friend's husband says-all the man had to do was exchange names & rego numbers & they could both have been on their way out of the rain but instead now he faces other charges and fines on top of the accident.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

I hate to say it, but your story has made my day. For once a person got what they deserved IMO and the police did the right thing. I'm just pleased nobody was hurt. Episodes like you described can end in road rage and the culprits get away scot free. But not that bloke!

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

I love the karmic compilations on Youtube...........especially the Russian car crashes.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

i too watch youtube videos of car crashes/road rage and now even though i live in a reasonably small country town hope i never get in a minor bingle with one of these driving looneys.

i do everything i can to be protected, my driving licence is current, my car is road worthy and fully insured and i try to just get where i'm going without upsetting anyone.

there seems to be a lot of people on the roads who are just ready to explode at the slightest thing.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply