Sydney Uni Law School to Teach Sharia Law

Australia's most prestigious law school has introduced courses which teach students how sharia law could be incorporated into Australia's legal system.

As part of Muslim Minorities And The Law, professors Salim Farrar and Dr Ghena Krayem are teaching Sydney University students how polygamy and lowering the age of consent could be sufficiently applied to Western civilisation.

The course uses a book, written by the professors, that promotes the idea that “sharia law and common law are not inherently incompatible.

A portion of the textbook identifies the benefits of turning away from monogamous relationships and notes how sharia law does not recognise the minimum age in marriage.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/36373595/sydney-university-course-teaching-sharia-law-benefits/#page...

Jeez. How can polygamy and underage marriage be compatible with Australian law?

Message 1 of 55
Latest reply
54 REPLIES 54

Re: Sydney Uni Law School to Teach Sharia Law

@tasfleur wrote:

eden.jpg

See!  Adam may not have actually been a pup, but he definitely had a pup, a beautiful German Shepherd you'll be pleased to know!  This photo was taken just before Eve came along, but when she arrived, she had a kitten that the GS was great friends with!  Hence, Kitten and Pup.

Blow me down, I never knew that. Now I understand why they're called man's best friend, well until Eve came along anyway.

Message 51 of 55
Latest reply

Yes! .. and look, even more evidence of cats and dogs before Adam and Eve came along!  This particular photograph was taken by the Universal Mind itself!!  Absolute proof!

eden2.jpg

Message 52 of 55
Latest reply

I think I had better call it a night, it's been a long day and as you can see, I'm getting extremely sleepy ...  Smiley Frustrated .... goodnight all ...  Woman LOL  xx

Message 53 of 55
Latest reply

you're a cool dude

Message 54 of 55
Latest reply

That she is ..  Smiley HappyWoman Happy

Message 55 of 55
Latest reply