Terrorist Ringleader Found

moonflyte
Community Member

The (mastermind) behind the Paris killings has been killed along with his cousin, a female who blew up an explosive vest she was wearing all the while trying to coax the police closer to her.

Apparently the (mastermind) in in place more attacks and killings.

I feel for the people of France, they are suffering the unknown terror that these types of attacks engenders.

Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

It isn't over yet I don't think. There were more venues on the hit list, who knows how many others and sitting and waiting for orders.
Message 2 of 21
Latest reply

THERE were three fatalities in Wednesday’s violent terror raids in Paris, but the world is mourning for only one of those lives lost.

A French police dog named Diesel, killed in a raid targeting the alleged mastermind of the Paris attacks and a cell of extremists, is being honoured as a hero all over the world.

Social media has been flooded with an outpouring of grief and tributes for the seven-year-old Belgian shepherd.

France’s National Police confirmed the brave assault dog was “killed by terrorists” early Wednesday during the raid in Saint-Denis, north of Paris.

He is believed to have been struck when a female suicide bomber detonated and explosive vest attached to her body.

Smiley SadSmiley SadSmiley Sad

Message 3 of 21
Latest reply

I believe the animal lover in all of us feel saddened because this was a dumb animal who did not know politics he was just doing his masters bidding.

Message 4 of 21
Latest reply

Message 5 of 21
Latest reply

moonflyte
Community Member

I feel for his handler, they have an unbreakable bond.

Message 6 of 21
Latest reply

France's police confirmed Diesel's death on its Twitter account, posting a photo of the female dog along with a tribute to the canine. The Tweets honor Diesel's dedicated work, saying that she was an indispensable part of many missions. 

Twitter has continued the tribute to Diesel, with many users sending out the tweets with the hashtag #JeSuisChien (I am dog) to show their support for everything Diesel did in her years of service. 

Message 7 of 21
Latest reply

Final moments: Diesel (centre)  is seen being led towards the flat to sniff out booby traps minutes before she was killed by a jihadi bride who came out firing an AK-47 at police then detonated her suicide vest

Final moments: Diesel (centre)  is seen being led towards the flat to sniff out booby traps minutes before she was killed by a jihadi bride who came out firing an AK-47 at police then detonated her suicide vest

Message 9 of 21
Latest reply

@icyfroth wrote:

Last moments of female suicide bomber

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/ringleaders-cousin-blew-herself-up-in-raid/ar-BBnd2KS?li=AAabC8j

Her spine was found on a police car, an official said.

omg

Message 10 of 21
Latest reply