Thank you Australia Post

Missed an eBay delivery yesterday. Big box. Thought darn...how am I going to get that home when I pick it up.

This morning, the AP courier redelivered it with a couple of small things he had for today's delivery.

so

a very big thank you for AP...and your very nice delivery staff 🙂

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you Australia Post

Watcha get ?  happy-guys-smiley-emoticon.gif Watcha get ?

No, you don't need to spoil my surprise. giggle.gif

Australia Post is terrific.

Even when mishaps occur, we tend to forget all the items that get through, rain, hail or shine.

And when I think of all AP have done, back to the days of the PMG, such thankless service they have performed.

image host

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Thank you Australia Post

Watcha get ?  happy-guys-smiley-emoticon.gif Watcha get ?

No, you don't need to spoil my surprise. giggle.gif

Australia Post is terrific.

Even when mishaps occur, we tend to forget all the items that get through, rain, hail or shine.

And when I think of all AP have done, back to the days of the PMG, such thankless service they have performed.

image host
Message 2 of 23
Latest reply

Thank you Australia Post

Nothing exciting Kopes...happy to share...storage boxes. Bulky. I can fit in one!

AP stuff ups get a fair bit of publicity but not necessarily when they go beyond what you'd expect them to do for you 🙂

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 3 of 23
Latest reply

Thank you Australia Post

Thank the driver

Photobucket
Message 4 of 23
Latest reply

Thank you Australia Post

I did. I know it wasn't what they usually do.

Message 5 of 23
Latest reply

Thank you Australia Post

@amber-eyed-girl wrote:

I did. I know it wasn't what they usually do.

It is UNUSUAL

Photobucket
Message 6 of 23
Latest reply

Thank you Australia Post

that was good of them Amber, some of the couriers are really lovely.. some not so... our latest one never shuts the front gate

Message 7 of 23
Latest reply

Thank you Australia Post

Our is lovely. OH buys waaaaay too much wine online (we'll never drink it all even if we have at breakfast, lunch and tea!) so the delivery guy is a regular visitor.
He's so nice, he even bring the boxes into the house for me if he thinks they are too heavy.
Message 8 of 23
Latest reply

Thank you Australia Post

We get wine too...there's a DM up the road but it's easier to have it delivered.

Debra, you have cats yes? At least leaving the gate open is more a hazard with dogs getting out and about. Cats can jump it anyway 🙂

Message 9 of 23
Latest reply

Thank you Australia Post

Yes just cats Amber, but every time I would come home, I would think ..oooooooooooh who's been here. Took me a little to wise up to it being the postie who leaves the gate open.  Now when I come e home I think.. Ooooooooooh, a parcel.  🙂

Message 10 of 23
Latest reply