Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Five Day Music Challenge. Theme is HEART

Ends Wednesday, March 16th at 8.00 p.m Sydney time.International posters can check the current local (Perth) time here:http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclockSelect a song from YouTube (or another video site) which relates to the chosen theme via the s...

Resolved! CAPTION THIS 22

Winner by kudos. Winner to choose pic for next one. Winner to choose day and time for finish. Competition to finish Wednesday 16th 5pm Enjoy

goat.jpg

Palestine loses claim to the holy land

Hiker finds rare gold coin in Israel Jerusalem (CNN)The shiny object was just sitting there in the grass, waiting to be found. It was a 2,000-year-old gold coin with the face of a Roman emperor, so rare that only one other such coin is known to exist...

Martin Bryant

Did anyone watch the show Sunday Night ?It was very interesting was a special on this creature ,featured his interviews with police in the months afterwards. I was surprised by how normal he seemed in terms of being able to answer questions ,somehow ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

great idea - meat directly from the farmer

Not just that you get good quality meat, and the farmer makes more money, but it also means that the animals are slaughtered locally and do not suffer the stress of the journey to the abatoirs. https://www.facebook.com/jessica.wilde.710/posts/1015405...

Junior Clubs of Yore

I have been going through some of my old books and came across my Junior RED CROSS Circle membership card. Dated May, 1964. Used as a bookmark. Pledge: As a member of Junior Red Cross I promise to serve;to work loyally for the promotion of Health and...

Resolved! CAPTION THIS # 21

Winner by kudos. Winner to choose pic for next one. Winner to choose day and time for finish. OK. Finishing Thursday 11/3 - 9pm - ish Have fun

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful