Tony Abbott should prove he didn't have an affair with Credlin

He applied this to others, how did they keep this out of the papers?

Photobucket
Message 1 of 81
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tony takes on Sam Clean Air System . 😄

https://youtu.be/Y77n--Af1qo

View solution in original post

Message 11 of 81
Latest reply
80 REPLIES 80

So most of his colleagues believed they were having an affair and he would not sack her??

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/tony-abbott-refuses-to-comment-on-pe...

Very interesting stuff eh?

Photobucket
Message 2 of 81
Latest reply

There have been rumblings about this for days. It's pathetic really.
Message 3 of 81
Latest reply

Yes but I did not know there were rumblings prior to the leadership challenge within his own party, this now seems to be a fact. Additionally Credlin didn't think he was a capable leader without her.

Photobucket
Message 4 of 81
Latest reply

@donnashuggy wrote:

Yes but I did not know there were rumblings prior to the leadership challenge within his own party, this now seems to be a fact. Additionally Credlin didn't think he was a capable leader without her.

You're right this seems to have been something of a well kept secret.  Just serves to make him appear more of a joke imo.

Message 6 of 81
Latest reply

Peta Credlin denies she fed Tony Abbott from her fork at an Italian restaurant. It was with her spoon. Pretending to be an aeroplane

Photobucket
Message 7 of 81
Latest reply

actually, there has been rumour about this for quite a long time

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/snow-business-as-prime-minister-tony-abbott-hits-the-slope...

this ski trip raised a few eyebrows amongst the journos- especially the lack of Credlin's wedding ring

if it is true, it's pretty hypocritical of him imo- being the great marriage advocate that he is supposed to be. 

Message 8 of 81
Latest reply

I think I can smell a bit of 'get square' as the driving force of Savva's book.

PM Malcolm Turnbull’s secret brains trust are his new team but they’re old hands in politics

HE DROVE Malcolm Fraser’s getaway car, a white Ford Fairlane, from Government House on the day of Gough Whitlam’s dismissal, and once patted Margaret Thatcher’s bottom.

Vincent Woolcock, 75 next January, is one of the familiar old faces in Malcolm Turnbull’s office, happy to help out when required in an office that blends the experience of Liberal Party elders Tony Nutt and Arthur Sinodinos with young guns including James McGrath, who once worked for British Conservative Boris Johnson, and lawyer Sally Cray, tipped to become Mr Turnbull’s personal private secretary.

Once described as the Forrest Gump of Australian politics, the cameo appearance of the 75-year-old advance team member was regarded as sign that order had been restored to the Liberal Party.

Mr Woolcock represents a thread of history that goes all the way back to Malcolm Fraser, John Howard, Andrew Peacock, John Hewson and Peter Costello.

Married to political columnist Niki Savva, a critic of the Abbott administration whom Peta Credlin campaigned to have sacked from The Australian newspaper, Mr Woolcock famously patted Mrs Thatcher’s bottom in 1977.

After finding himself in the Prime Minister’s suite at the Savoy Hotel he had a jocular exchange with Mrs Thatcher, then opposition leader, before patting her on the bottom.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/pm-malcolm-turnbulls-secret-brains-trust-are-his-new-team-...

Message 9 of 81
Latest reply

@donnashuggy wrote:

He was not a capable or credible leader with her either.

He has certainly shown his true colours since being booted from the leadership.....I doubt that he would ever be considered leadership material again.

Message 10 of 81
Latest reply