The Bachelor

So Ally went tonight and now there are only two girls left and both of them seem 

lovely.  Rochelle and Anna.  

Is anyone else watching it?

Who do you think he'll choose next week?

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

The Bachelor

i was surprised Ally went.

he asked the girls to be honest with their feelings and she was.

I dont care which wins now

photo walkingdeadtag_zpsbaca2fdd.jpg
Message 2 of 18
Latest reply

The Bachelor

I have been watching it.  I thought it would be good for a laugh but now I look forward to Wednesday nights episode.  Ali was my favourite but a bit too clingy and childlike.  He would be forever looking out for her.

Of the two remaining, I prefer Anna but Rochelle has turned out to be quite nice.  I think Rochelle would suit him and his lifestyle more if they were to carry on the relationship.

Poor Ali 😞

Joono
Message 3 of 18
Latest reply

The Bachelor

I watched it for the first time today. I presume Ally has had a boob job right?

Message 4 of 18
Latest reply

The Bachelor

@**freethinker_bob** wrote:
I watched it for the first time today. I presume Ally has had a boob job right?

Just looked at some photos, and you are right.  You obviously spend some time on this subject.   Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 18
Latest reply

The Bachelor

Yes Rochelle is much more relaxed and open now.  I like both her and Anna and wouldn't be able to decide but is's him who has to.  He said it's very important for the girl to 'know the real him'. 

Uh, that could take a bit longer than the few weeks they've had. imo as all they've ever seen of each other is the

very best and suitable for tv.    

Message 6 of 18
Latest reply

The Bachelor

Has anyone else thought that Ali (looks wise) was very much like Natasha Stott despoja?

She is on the Project at the moment.  I think she is so like her.

Joono
Message 7 of 18
Latest reply

The Bachelor

They both just have big eyes and they're both blonde. One has bigger.....

Message 8 of 18
Latest reply

The Bachelor

There are other similarities Bob.  I didn't notice the boob job.  Usually you can tell.

Joono
Message 9 of 18
Latest reply

The Bachelor

This one is a no brainer. He should have spent a night with each of the final three when he had the chance. The best one in bed wins. Smiley Very Happy

But I think that Anna will win it. 

Message 10 of 18
Latest reply