Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Bachelor

So Ally went tonight and now there are only two girls left and both of them seem lovely. Rochelle and Anna. Is anyone else watching it?Who do you think he'll choose next week?

Mr Abbott Firmly Grounded

Indonesians need to keep cool by: EditorialFrom: Herald SunNovember 20, 2013 12:00AMPRIME Minister Tony Abbott has moved quickly to reassure Indonesia that information gathering by Australia poses no threat to a country he regards as one of Australia...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Exposed: The filthy reality of Schoolies Week

FLASHING, boozing, sex and STDs. Welcome to Schoolies 2013. This is where the class ends and the wild times begin. As the final school bell rings, thousands descend on Surfers Paradise in Queensland to let loose after completing their Year 12 studies...

• 45 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Australia's alcohol idiot problem

I think it's past time the Australian government treated the problems associated with alcohol as it has been doing for a long time with cigarettes and smoking because while smoking is harmful to a person's health it usually only affects the smoker in...

• 132 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Looks like we've hit another all time low.

http://www.news.com.au/world/knockout-game-is-killing-innocent-civilians/story-fndir2ev-1226762987768 THE resurgence of a dangerously violent street game that targets innocent bystanders has left people dead and others fearing for their lives.The aim...

Our ABC. Such good TV.

I have to admit I don't watch commercial TV or any Tv for that matter. So if I have time, I usually flick between ABC or SBS. I started with 7.30 which is always good. Then Foreign Correspondent which had an excellent expose as usual. Then the magnif...

Root canal - fee question

I saw my dentist a couple of months ago because a tooth was horrendously painful. He said I needed a root canal to save the tooth. He put in a temporary filling, said it should last 3-6 months and he'd finish it then. He quoted me $1000. Today I had ...

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No More Elephants For Indian Circuses

Hurrah! No More Elephants to Be Enslaved by Indian Circuses Congratulations are in order for our friends over at PETA India today! After a nine-month-long investigation of circuses across the country revealed widespread cruelty, the Animal Welfare Bo...

• 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

People Smugglers Sell Australian Passports, Visas.

People smugglers selling asylum seekers passports and visas for entry to Australia by planeAn investigation by the ABC's Four Corners program has revealed evidence that people smugglers are selling the travel documents for up to $16,000.The passports...

• 153 replies
  • 0 Helpful