The Best Christmas Present

One of my clients came and wished me a happy Christmas and thanked me for all the help we had given him over the last few months.  He when said if it wasn't for our help with food he wouldn't be alive today.

He admits that he had made so bad life style choices but with our support he is now being able to turn his life around.

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Thats heartwarming Grandmoon, your line of work must be very rewarding at times 🙂

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

What a great story. 🙂 It's what I think the Spirit of Christmas is really all about. It's just a "Thank You" or That Gesture that makes you happy for what you did. 🙂

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

@secondhand-wonderland wrote:

Thats heartwarming Grandmoon, your line of work must be very rewarding at times 🙂

Yes it is.  I only volunteer at the local "Foodbank Agency" but I find it very rewarding. 

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

@grandmoon wrote:

@secondhand-wonderland wrote:

Yes it is.  I only volunteer at the local "Foodbank Agency" but I find it very rewarding. 

Oh good for you Grandmoon, communities can only benefit from the work and time that people like you contribute so selflessly ❤️ 

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

It doesn't take a whole lot to make someone happy, as long as it comes from the heart.

You have a good heart grandmoon.

Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light.
Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Hey GRandmoon, I was wanting to help out over Xmas. How do I find out if any charity organization need anyone?

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

There are so many heartwarming stories this holiday season.  Now that I think about it my family and story is one. 🙂

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

@**bob_on_the_go** wrote:

Hey GRandmoon, I was wanting to help out over Xmas. How do I find out if any charity organization need anyone?

The Salvos, St Vinnies can always do with extra helpers.  There a re a number of organisations that do a Xmas lunch for the needy and lonely in most states.

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

cool bananas

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply