Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Royal Commission unearths vileness

CRIME GANG RECOMMENDED FOR CRIMINAL CHARGES BY BARRISTER ASSISTING ROYAL COMMISSION Criminal charges have been recommended against at least 15 people in submissions by Jeremy Stoljar SC who is the barrister assisting the Royal Commission. Fairing the...

Merry Christmas

I may not be back before Christmas ,So even tho some of you have me constantly banging my head against the wall in frustration , I wish you one and all a very safe and merry Christmas , may your present be what you need may your day be joyous , may y...

‘No Muslim funeral home will accept him’

Just dump Man Haron Monis’ body at sea, Muslim leaders say SYDNEY’S chief Islamic ­funeral director yesterday declared no Muslim funeral home would accept the body of terrorist Man Haron Monis and authorities should just dump his corpse at sea or “ch...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Letters from Nauru

Both major parties have pledged never to allow the authors of these letters to be resettled in Australia. Letter 14“This is a will for a lady who was trying to commit suicide” My darling, I apologise to you deeply that I’m leaving you. My nice husban...

• 86 replies
  • 1 Helpful

My Xmas made

With all the awful things happening I thought I would share a nice story.I have always kept Zebra finchs as they have such happy little personalities and are very social with eachother. I have an avery for them.About a month ago the kid across the st...

• 13 replies
  • 14 Helpful

8 Sleeps till Santa

More Xmas pics & stuff please, come on - show your Trees & tinsel bits. this is my tiny mouse with his tree, from Japan

mouse.jpg
  • 29 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Craig Thomson Spared Jail Time

Former federal MP Craig Thomson has been spared a jail term, but fined $25,000 for using union money on "self-indulgent" spending on prostitutes and fine dining. The former Labor member for the NSW seat of Dobell was this week found guilty of 13 coun...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ABC24 live

Stella Young memorial service will be live streaming soon. And Clive's PR advisor has been arrested or detained somewhere. Rather amusingly his name is Crook

• 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Woolies' Christmas Cash Grab

Woolworths buyers have told suppliers their products could be pulled from shelves just days before Christmas if they refuse to fund the supermarket giant's new Cheap Cheap advertising campaign. "I was asked for a contribution of almost $1 million, an...

• 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful