The Bob Katter Support Thread

I want to thank the great heroes who stood on the polling booths yesterday and fought for KAP.

I want to thank the candidates who put up a brilliant performance in a 4 week election, if they’d had the money of the major parties many of them would have got up. I’ve never seen a more brilliant team than that put together for this election. I hope and pray they continue their commitment to the good of the nation.

Once again, the LNP did a magnificent job - their strategic brilliance of telling a flagrant, provable lie that we’d done a deal with the Greens, PUP and ALP was effective and I congratulate them. They spent all their money, time and effort on a hung parliament chaos ad campaign directed at ourselves and PUP, that all that fire power and ammunition was not directed at the ALP. If the ALP succeeds in getting a majority, once again the LNP can blame their own hatred and spitefulness of small parties that has cost them the Government of Queensland.

Whilst all our candidates performed twice as well as was predicted, in the case of Shane Knuth and Robbie Katter that meant they beat their closest opponents 2:1.

Ray Hopper sacrificed himself for his beliefs and will leave Parliament as a true hero.

Whatever happens this week, rest assured Robbie Katter and Shane Knuth will continue to take the fight for regional and rural Queensland to Brisbane.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

"Great heroes" ??? "Sacrificed" ??? "True heroes" ???

Oh spare me.  What a windbag.

prostate cancer ribbon Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

@pct001wine wrote:

"Great heroes" ??? "Sacrificed" ??? "True heroes" ???

Oh spare me.  What a windbag.

It's just typical pollie-speak.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

I vote Icy for Premier

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

@poddster wrote:

I vote Icy for Premier

Yay! Go me!

My surname's easy to pronounce,  I should be in like Flynn! Woman LOL

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

even you couldn't do worse than abbott. Robot LOL

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Quoting from facebook pages now?, a new low.
Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

@am*3 wrote:
Quoting from facebook pages now?, a new low.

Is she?

Photobucket
Message 8 of 8
Latest reply