Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What are you doing wth your Saturday

'besides, voting, shopping, running kids(or yourself) around for sports, housework etc I am cooking, finally saved up enough for my upright freezer and am filling it lol. It's just me that have to cook for so can get plenty of meals in there. Have ma...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 32 replies
  • 0 Helpful

would you consider this a fair trade ?

Couple and single mum of one sharing house together , couple have home phone and internet bundle 200 Gb data , no one uses the phone to make calls but when the couple are not home that is goes to work or away for weekend they take wifi cable so singl...

Shoes at the thrift store.

Have you ever bough a pair of shoes that were too tight on you, just because you liked them so much? Well these shoes are in my car now. Theres no doubt these shoes are fly and I'm going to try to track them down in my size. COOGI.AUSTRALIA. Style- c...

OMG I've Run Out Breadcrumbs!

Didn't feel like walking up to the shops so I crushed some cornflakes. To crumb the fish. For fish n chips. The old-fashioned way, with a rolling pin between two layers of grease-proof paper lol Hope hubs doesn't notice but I think he will. Will keep...

• 23 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Who will be leader if

Campbell Newboy loses his seat and the Libs win a majority or it's a hung parliament? Who is next on the Lib list to lead?

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Some sad news

Sorry if this is being falsely reported but more than one outlet have released the news.. Colleen McCullough has reportedly died in hospital on Norfolk Island. RIP

• 19 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Is He Game or Stupid

BARNABY Joyce is so sure Tony Abbott will still be prime minister at the next election that he'll bet his house on it. "I put money on it, we won't be talking about this issue at the next election," the agriculture minister told ABC TV on Thursday.He...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Some switched on people in Sydney in attracting tourists

Having commented in the past on Geelong and how they reinvented the city as a destination to come to as opposed to it's old, dowdy manufacturing town, it's good to see some others know whta they are talking about. I like seeing the word "destination"...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! love or marriage

Speaking as a single fella I'd like to know what is actually achieved by getting married. Does having a piece of paper from the government and the blessing of something that probably doesn't exist really necessary

• 62 replies
  • 0 Helpful