The Chef that tweeted the menu

He was not even there... and look at what he says about Tony Abbott and a pit bull with Aids... 

His story is evolving and looks more and more like a stitch up. 

Would you trust his words over anyone elses seeing he has a huge hate towards the LNP

Read the whole article.. I find it very telling. 

And I find his comments more disgusting than the words on the menu... 

http://catallaxyfiles.com/2013/06/13/menugate-a-story-in-tweets/

Alam bell 1 - was he there no

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: The Chef that tweeted the menu

Give her a minute - I'm sure she will create one....

Spot on !!! applause

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

He is a nobody in this story imo, Donna. His claim to fame is copying the menu from someone elses (a current (?) staff member at the restaraunt) FB page and reposting it on twitter.

He can't shed anymore light on the situation than that. He wasn't there that evening.

In his voice interview he spent most of the time raving about other stuff/MP's.

Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

he suspected the menu's were distributed is because it was normal practice for the restaurant owner to do this.

He would be talking about the normal menus they have for private functions.. set menus for that particular occasion... of course they would be placed on the tables.

That doesn't give him any experience on what did or might have happened with the fake menu with offensive phrases on it.

Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

No, he was speaking of mock menus specifically. They the owner would pass them around.

Photobucket
Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

Still he wasn't there, so not much use giving him air time. I wonder if he left that job of his own choice?

Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

I have no idea Karen..... where did you hear that?? got a tweet to prove it?   😛

I saw it mentioned site another site ;\

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply