Where have you been?

Message 2 of 127
Latest reply

The Walking Dead

And nope. Haven't seen it.

Message 3 of 127
Latest reply

The Walking Dead

The story is becoming disjointed and convoluted. Flashbacks PMO. I'll tune in again next season, I want to see what the scientist has to say.

Message 4 of 127
Latest reply

The Walking Dead

I'm up to episode 5 of season 4.  

I absolutely love this show. The acting is awesome, the characters are fantastic, the storyline is engaging.  So far I cant really fault it. (And I dont usually like zombie stuff as a rule)  I suppose there were a couple of "filler" type episodes last season but they were still enjoyable.

I'm predicting (hoping) Rick and Mishone get together. 

Message 5 of 127
Latest reply

The Walking Dead

@i-need-a-martini wrote:

Where have you been?

Been here and about, just nuffin interested me much. 

Message 6 of 127
Latest reply

The Walking Dead

@lis351 wrote:

The story is becoming disjointed and convoluted. Flashbacks PMO. I'll tune in again next season, I want to see what the scientist has to say.

I just finished watching the finale of season 4, Although it intrigues me the 2nd half of the season has been v.slow and almost written by completely different writers. 

Message 7 of 127
Latest reply

The Walking Dead

I am a HUGE Walking Dead addict.

I love the show. Yes this last half of the season has had some slow times but ive thoroughly enjoyed it.

Im very happy with the season final. Perfect cliff hanger

photo walkingdeadtag_zpsbaca2fdd.jpg
Message 8 of 127
Latest reply

The Walking Dead

The final was OK, and it gives it somewhere to go next season, but the mid season break cliffhanger was better, IMO. And who took Beth??!!

Im with you Bob, intrigued, but not almost breathless with anticipation for it to come back like previous seasons.

Message 9 of 127
Latest reply

The Walking Dead

I want to keep checking this thread but I'm hoping that peeps dont spoil the end of the season for me...

What did everyone think of the Governor?

Message 10 of 127
Latest reply