The Walking Dead

Anyone up to or finished season 4

What do you think so far?

Message 1 of 127
Latest reply
126 REPLIES 126

The Walking Dead

@lis351 wrote:
I thought that was great too Duff, but Glens firs line was awesome, "hey you, the dumbas s in the tank". Made me laugh.

It's the new scientist I'm interested in, Mr Mullet. What does he know? And who the hell took Beth??!!

I think it was an experiment that went wrong.  They were trying to make a soldier that couldn't die.  Thats my theory anyway.

No idea about who took Beth

Message 121 of 127
Latest reply

The Walking Dead

Anonymous
Not applicable

But Jenner had already shown them all how people turn...on the big screen when he showed them his wifes brain and how the virus affected people?

Message 122 of 127
Latest reply

The Walking Dead

@just*duff wrote:

But Jenner had already shown them all how people turn...on the big screen when he showed them his wifes brain and how the virus affected people?

Okies I can see you don't understand.

Until Rick shot and killed Shane (who then turned) it was believed the only way you could turn was by being bitten by a walker.

So essentially everyone carries the virus and no matter how you die you'll turn

Message 123 of 127
Latest reply

The Walking Dead

@happyroo_bunji wrote:

@lis351 wrote:
I thought that was great too Duff, but Glens firs line was awesome, "hey you, the dumbas s in the tank". Made me laugh.

It's the new scientist I'm interested in, Mr Mullet. What does he know? And who the hell took Beth??!!

I think it was an experiment that went wrong.  They were trying to make a soldier that couldn't die.  Thats my theory anyway.

No idea about who took Beth

Hmmmmm, that could be the twist. It does sound very believeable. If so, you've just ruined the whole show for me. 

Message 124 of 127
Latest reply

The Walking Dead

Anonymous
Not applicable

haha thanks Bunji.

I think Ive confused myself. lol (its not hard)

Message 125 of 127
Latest reply

The Walking Dead

As for Beth, under the situation of live or die survival, why would anyone bother to kidnap a stranger whom could be dangerous??? I could only think of for procreation/gratification reasons. 

Message 126 of 127
Latest reply

The Walking Dead

@**bob_bless_you** wrote:

As for Beth, under the situation of live or die survival, why would anyone bother to kidnap a stranger whom could be dangerous??? I could only think of for procreation/gratification reasons. 

I am thinking the same bob.

Hey if you watch the rest of the show and I turn out to wrong, you can tease me for being wrong

Message 127 of 127
Latest reply