The air quality

Is anyone else struggling lately with the air quality?

I had a really hard time overnight.

And looking outside, it's like a blanket of fog in some parts.

We're in the outer south eastern part of Melbourne, a long way from the fires, so heaven knows what it is like for the people in the affected areas.

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

The air quality

NE Suburbs of Melbourne here, and this morning is by far the worst we've had for smoke, you can aqctually taste it outside.

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

The air quality

Not too bad in Canberra the last few days, but we've had the worst air in the world quite often recently.

I just stay inside and have the aircon on in the car when I have to go out.

Currently pm2.5 is around 60., which beats the many hundreds last week.

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

The air quality

There is a little bit of smoke around today ( prob coming form Lake Condah) but over all we have been very lucky, we havent had much smoke at all. If I still lived in Corryong if would be a totally different story.

Have you thought about buying an air purifer for the house? We have one and find it really great plus we also use our salt lamps to help clear the carp away from inside the house.

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

The air quality

Northern suburbs Melbourne, and the haze is awful.

Last night I had trouble seeing across the road.

The moon was orange.

When using the car aircon - set it to recycled air.

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

The air quality

170 at 3pm.

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

The air quality

The air quality is not good around here, Sydney, and has not been for some weeks.

Still...it's a small thing to bear in comparison to out brethren who are suffering under the bushfires.

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

The air quality

We're back up over 300 (hazardous) on the weekend.

I reckon it's been pretty clear here for the last few days, but except for this morning, our best has been higher than Sydney's worst.

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

The air quality

@davewil1964 wrote:

We're back up over 300 (hazardous) on the weekend.

I reckon it's been pretty clear here for the last few days, but except for this morning, our best has been higher than Sydney's worst.

It probably won't get better for quite some time:

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply