The walking dead

Get ready! Ten years ago, Al Gore predicted this would happen THIS MONTH!

If climate change alarmists are going to continue to make predictions, they could save themselves a good deal of embarrassment by predicting out into the future long after they’ll be dead.

Who could forget the hilariously wrong apocalyptic predictions on the firstEarth Day in 1970? Among them were the end of civilization within 15-30 years, 100-200 million deaths to starvation annually for ten years, urban dwellers having to wear gas masks to survive, and my personal favorite – an ice age by the year 2000.

Today’s climate alarmist extraordinaire Al Gore had an apocalyptic prediction of his own, and the clock is ticking down.

On January 26th 2006, the Washington Post reported that Al Gore “believes humans may have only 10 years left to save the planet from turning into a total frying pan.” The Daily Caller elaborates a bit more on Gore’s predictions:

Gore predicted, when his film “An Inconvenient Truth” was first released at the Sundance Film Festival, that the earth would be in “a true planetary emergency” within the next ten years unless drastic action was taken to reduce greenhouse gases.

[...]

http://www.allenbwest.com/2016/01/get-ready-ten-years-ago-al-gore-predicted-this-would-happen-this-m...

Al Gore and Professor FlimFlammery have much in common; they only open their mouths to change feet.

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

The walking dead

esayaf
Community Member
What a pair of idiots they are. They were so wrong. Its not like last year was the hottest on record
Message 2 of 17
Latest reply

The walking dead

Yep.The 10 hottest years ever recorded have occurred since 1998. Nothing to worry about.
Message 3 of 17
Latest reply

The walking dead

n May 16, 2013, Fox News announced it had hired West as a contributor to offer political commentary during the network's daytime and prime time shows. In a statement, Executive Vice President of Programming Bill Shine said that West's "congressional and military experience along with his fearless approach to voicing key issues will provide a valuable point of view to the FOX News lineup.

Allen B West.The voice of reason. 😄
Message 4 of 17
Latest reply

The walking dead

moonflyte
Community Member

The bloated  Gore should be sued for all the lies he told in that film. As for me Flim Flam, he's an idiot, emember what he said?

"even the rain that falls will not be enough to fill our rivers and dams" a fool and he's had to eat those words over and over again.

Now the CSIRO are sacking all the hangers on, moving onto remediation because?? well the science is in, isn't it?.

Message 5 of 17
Latest reply

The walking dead

http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/current/annual/vic/summary.shtml

For most of Victoria, rainfall in 2015 was below or very much below average; above average rainfall was recorded mostly in the far east of the State. Maximum temperatures were above the long-term mean across the State; minimum temperatures were generally above average, with nights tending closer to average in part of the State's west.

we need rain!

Message 6 of 17
Latest reply

The walking dead

esayaf
Community Member
Had so little rain where I live in Victoria that I am staying in Adelaide. I only have tanks for my water. Cheaper to drive to Adelaide and then back home than buy a tank full of water
Message 7 of 17
Latest reply

The walking dead

I know esayaf... it's pretty bad.. 

Message 8 of 17
Latest reply

The walking dead

esayaf
Community Member
It's easy to just turn on a tap and ignore the facts. Bit harder when you live the reality
Message 9 of 17
Latest reply

The walking dead

esayaf
Community Member
I bet Tasmanians are wishing it was all lies. Their dams are so low that power supplies are threatened.
Especially as Bass link is broken. Tasmania relies on rain for power. The wettest state in Australia had little to no rain over winter leading to extreme bushfire disaster and now major companies are being required to cut back on power usage as well as residential users
Message 10 of 17
Latest reply