Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Where is the UN?

The story behind this heartbreaking photo LOOKING at this photo of a malnourished child you would be forgiven for mistaking it for a picture from a famine. But you would be wrong. This little boy, this innocent starved, naked little boy, was accused ...

NSW ALP MP deals in lunacy

Labor MP Jo Haylen wants sniffer dogs retired from music festivals, and pills tested for ‘safety’ LABOR’S rookie inner west MP has called for sniffer dogs to be banned and illegal party drugs to actually be tested at music festivals to ensure they we...

Doctors needed to infiltrate our courts

Government won’t budge on baby Asha despite more rallies planned outside Brisbane hospital Medical staff at Brisbane’s Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital are still refusing to discharge Asha, a one-year-old asylum seeker has been treated for burns at t...

Lone Pine Ceremony At Gallipoli Axed

The axing of future Anzac Day ceremonies at Lone Pine in Gallipoli was "sacrilege" to veterans, deeply disappointing to war widows, and a move which Opposition Leader Bill Shorten said would outrage all Australians. "To scrap it would be a sacrilege,...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Caption this #16

Finishing Sunday 7th Febuary - 9pm(ish) AESTWinner by kudos. Unless it's a draw, then it's first in, best dressed. (pays to be an early riser) (true!)Winner to pick the next pic and duration of time to suit themselves

gb2.png

Your favourite zucchini recipes or ideas please

Hi everyone, Thanks to a wonderful vegie grower I know ( not me ) I have been eating homegrown Zucchinis for weeks and need some new ideas please. Have mostly done patties and frittatas. Am trying a new pattie which also has corn in it. You tube and ...

Employee Fails to Show Up ...for 6 years

A Spanish court has ruled that a civil servant who failed to show up to work for years must pay back nearly 27,000 euros ($A43,283) in wages. The employee of a city-owned water utility in Cadiz didn't appear at the office for up to six years and 'did...

Ironboy Saves The Day

A pint-sized superhero who saved the day in Sydney says if he could have any power in the world it would be the ability to heal. When Domenic isn't dressed as Iron Boy in a red and gold metallic suit and battling arch nemesis Ultron to save the city,...

iron boy.jpg
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful

eyebrows tattooed

Anyone in here had their eyebrows tattooed?I would be interested to know how you went and if you are happy with them..tia

• 25 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Lite Milk or Stiff Cheddar?

It's a bit early for April Fools Day stunts. Could this be real? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3443674/Mother-complains-Woolworths-refused-exchange-COLES-brand-milk.html