Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Amalgam fillings.

Probably been done to death, but came home from the dentist, OH is horrified they gave me three more amalgam fillings. I couldn't say a thing as I was having 5 fillings that day face so numbed I couldn't form words and it was frankly too late before ...

Resolved! Five Day Music Challenge: Theme is "Holiday".

Ends Friday, 19 February 2016, 8.00 pm Sydney time.International posters can check the current local (Sydney) time here:http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclockSelect a song from YouTube (or another video site) which relates to the chosen theme via the ...

Halal Diggers

Halal certification: Army mandates Muslim-certified food for our Diggers ONE third of combat rations ­offered to all Aussie troops now has to be halal-certified, despite the Australian Defence Force having fewer than 100 Muslims. The orders that four...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 33 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Body Scrubs

What do you use? What do you recommend? I've spent a fortune on skin care in my lifetime and body scrubs in particular either seem to work like clarins/dermalogica which are very expensive if you use them all the time or don't work at all (that being...

The Odd Couple

Swearing-in ceremonies are to Canberra what the Academy Awards are to Los Angeles. Before the official proceedings and the after-party (with the Governor-General alas, not Elton John), there's the red carpet style entrance. Ministers and their famili...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What is happiness

this what happiness looks like https://www.facebook.com/susan.holden.7/posts/10206062221129730?fref=nf&pnref=story

Where is the UN?

The story behind this heartbreaking photo LOOKING at this photo of a malnourished child you would be forgiven for mistaking it for a picture from a famine. But you would be wrong. This little boy, this innocent starved, naked little boy, was accused ...

NSW ALP MP deals in lunacy

Labor MP Jo Haylen wants sniffer dogs retired from music festivals, and pills tested for ‘safety’ LABOR’S rookie inner west MP has called for sniffer dogs to be banned and illegal party drugs to actually be tested at music festivals to ensure they we...

Doctors needed to infiltrate our courts

Government won’t budge on baby Asha despite more rallies planned outside Brisbane hospital Medical staff at Brisbane’s Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital are still refusing to discharge Asha, a one-year-old asylum seeker has been treated for burns at t...

Lone Pine Ceremony At Gallipoli Axed

The axing of future Anzac Day ceremonies at Lone Pine in Gallipoli was "sacrilege" to veterans, deeply disappointing to war widows, and a move which Opposition Leader Bill Shorten said would outrage all Australians. "To scrap it would be a sacrilege,...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful