Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Few facts about refugees

What we are not being told: According to the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection, in 2012-13, 25,091 asylum seekers arrived by boat, more than 8,308 arrived by plane, 2,813 visa overstayers were detected, 2,328 immigration clea...

Hospital beds scarce...yeah sure.

Opinion: Baby Asha situation raises even more questions IT IS time to ask hard questions about the motivations of both the medical professionals who treated asylum seeker baby Asha, and her parents. Could it be that these doctors and her family were ...

Resolved! Five Day Music Challenge: Theme is "Desire"

Ends Wednesday, 25 February 2016, 8.00 pm Sydney time.International posters can check the current local (Sydney) time here:http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclockSelect a song from YouTube (or another video site) which relates to the chosen theme via t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 49 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Fears Baby Asha About To Be Removed

Asylum seeker baby Asha's advocate says she has been banned from seeing Asha's mother by immigration police, as fears mount she is about to be taken away. Twelve-month-old Asha was taken to Lady Cilento Children's Hospital in Brisbane suffering burns...

• 115 replies
  • 0 Helpful

1960s Fashion advice please

We have been invited to a 50th wedding anniversary party where (female) guests have been asked to wear hat and gloves, (gentlemen to wear jacket and tie). I started doing a search then realised I have no idea what would have been appropriate headwear...

Resolved! Caption this # 17

Finishing Sunday 21st Feb around 9pm - ish AEST Winner by kudos. Unless it's a draw, then it's first in, best dressed. Winner to pick the next pic and duration of time to suit themselves Good luck

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 40 replies
  • 0 Helpful

RIP Harper Lee

The much loved author of To Kill a Mockingbird, passed away at 89. RIP, Harper Lee Erica

• 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Cheese in the fridge

How do you store it? Gladwraps had never cut it, lazy people that don't seem to cover things properly etc Anyhow, about 20 years ago a friend of mine had a tupperware container (which I was always jealous of and wanted one too) But never did get one....