The welfare mentality

Do you think that the world owes you a living?

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 1 of 116
Latest reply
115 REPLIES 115

Re: The welfare mentality

@donnashuggy wrote:

I think she is wrong because as far as I know most of us work.

You work yet you object to paying for the services you receive

Message 31 of 116
Latest reply

I already told you this bit of news. People who work already do pay for health care, via their taxes. It's called the "Medicare levy".
Message 32 of 116
Latest reply

seeing as you guys are so keen , why don't you take up the slack that doesn't exist . ? think there's a problem?  then fix it with your own money..  we don't need any advice and we'll continie to thrive thanks . Smiley Happy

Message 33 of 116
Latest reply

Well since the government is elected by us, and uses money provided by us, and is elected to provide services for us, then yes a certain sense of entitlement can be forgiven... even expected

Message 34 of 116
Latest reply

We pay for our own health care, and yours ๐Ÿ˜•
Message 35 of 116
Latest reply

@just_me_karen wrote:
I already told you this bit of news. People who work already do pay for health care, via their taxes. It's called the "Medicare levy".

Try a 3 word slogan Karen, that might work!

Photobucket
Message 36 of 116
Latest reply

Or they could just up and move to user pays paradise-the USA.We won't hold you back ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 37 of 116
Latest reply

book em' flights danno .

Message 38 of 116
Latest reply

Or just perhaps the prescription addictive medications could be reduce to those who need it and not just because they are addicted

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 39 of 116
Latest reply

Happy to chip in
Message 40 of 116
Latest reply