Thermomix Tips

I have ordered mine today, not going to change my mind as my lovely mummy is buying it for me.

I'm interested in the more healthy side of cooking, fresh vegies and herbs etc without additives of any kind.

For those that have one, which pages and recipes do you follow?

Photobucket
Message 1 of 58
Latest reply
57 REPLIES 57

Re: Thermomix Tips

My middle child has just been diagnosed with coeliac, so the whole family are now being tested, so far there appears to be a genetic marker, so likely there will be more than the few already diagnosed.

I don't think you need lessons to learn how to use it so much, recipe books, chips might be enough. 🙂 Much like any kitchen appliance?

So, I can see that my daughters' families will benefit from having it in their kitchens.

Message 21 of 58
Latest reply

Yes there is so much info out there with all kinds of recipes for everyone.

Photobucket
Message 22 of 58
Latest reply

My thermomix demo is tomorrow  evening!

Menu

Strawberry Sorbet

Garlic Hummus dip

bread rolls or garlic pizza

risotto with mixed vegies

vanilla custard.

Beetroot salad.

All of it has to be meat free, sugar free and suitable for a coeliac diet.

Sadly there is a 1 to 3 week wait for delivery. 😞

Message 23 of 58
Latest reply

I'm not really sold on them and I don't really have the bench space, but my friend made two different ice creams in hers for a party earlier this week and they were divine 

Message 24 of 58
Latest reply

@lurker172602 wrote:

I'm not really sold on them and I don't really have the bench space, but my friend made two different ice creams in hers for a party earlier this week and they were divine 

If you have room for a toaster and a kettle that does one task only then you definitely have room for a thermomix that completes incredible tasks, I absolutely love it

Photobucket
Message 25 of 58
Latest reply

am getting rid of my blender, soup maker, pressure cooker, rice cooker, stick mixwe, Kenwood chef, coffee grinder, to name but a few, lol

I may not need any new cupboard space!

Message 26 of 58
Latest reply

Omigosh! the beetroot salad was amazing!

I was not blown away by the hommus dip, I think it was probably lacking some flavours but I also prefer cheese dips.

So, 2 weeks and I will be cooking in it, happily looking up recipes now but the children were very impressed by all of it, they ate the beetroot salad and asked for more.

The garlic pizza bread was amazing!

Message 27 of 58
Latest reply

Don't worry too much about the recipes, you can get them all on the net, my daughter can ask what is for dessert at 7 pm and I will happily bake her a cake it takes no time at all

Make sure you make the Orange Cake, no flour and made with two whole oranges and ground almonds

It is amazing, so much is amazing and so simple

Photobucket
Message 28 of 58
Latest reply

I am making all the basics like mayo and tomato sauce and trying all the breads etc, too much to list

Photobucket
Message 29 of 58
Latest reply

Just popped in to see how it was going. Glad you are loving it, know it was a gift so that makes at least two happy 🙂

I love orange almond cake by the way yummmmmm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 30 of 58
Latest reply